Ricey
Years ago

Division 3 Phased

After last summer season why are these phases being introduced again. The idea was as popular as aids the first time around and proved useless. Why is this going ahead again?

Topic #26623 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good question, why play a season without finals, i know its meant to be for grading, but in winter pretty much none of the teams stay the same anyway.

Reply #335385 | Report this post

WeDaBestMaan  
Years ago

It's Div 3 who cares!!! Honestly playing Div 3 is just glorified social ball anyway.

Reply #335458 | Report this post

Bo  
Years ago

Perhaps I like glorified social you Dick, cause im to old to play higher!

Basically people have to go to their clubs and notify that there not happy and the club notifies BASA. I think people have tried. Never works.

A petetion would probably work better at each stadium, and then taken straight to BASA, but who is going to organise that...no-one.

Or if everyone forfeits the message may get across. DIV 3 to 6 Lockout. They need our money, it may work, cause surely they wouldnt charge all clubs if every team forfeited. Again who is going to organise this...no-one.

If it was ever organised,try and get rid of the pools as well.

But no-one will so where stuck playing glorified social for no apparent reason accept grading which could easily be worked out from last season.

Reply #335464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok the NBA has helped us learn that club swapping is good and now a div 3 "Lockout". Gold. Do it.

Reply #335525 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:27 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754