POST YOUR THOUGHTS

Topic #26625 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

what about Al Westover?

Reply #335392 | Report this post

spell checker  
Years ago

what about sdspell his name rite- i cant bear such ignorance.Uninformed and undeucated.It is seriuosly a blight on society the limitations of thiose who cant be bothered to spell check.

Reply #335394 | Report this post

Get it right  
Years ago

You are having a go at spelling with a post like that??

"what about sdspell his name rite - i cant bear such ignorance.Uninformed and undeucated It is seriuosly a blight on society the limitations of thiose who cant be bothered to spell check."

Stupid thread anyway. He has 2 years to go on his contract. Do you really think the club could pay that out if they wanted rid of him? (Which I highly doubt they do)

Reply #335400 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

sarcasm is lost on the internet

Reply #335404 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

The Sixers will not sack Clarke and he will certainly see out the last two years of his contract. Whether he makes a good NBL coach or not, he is one of the more well known/well respected coaches. Clarke essentially puts the Sixers on the map as he could attract more talent than most other options for the position (through AIS, Boomers etc.) The 36ers are more marketable to players because of Clarke's resume and while they have that I highly doubt he goes anywhere else in the next 2 years, no matter how good/bad he does.

Reply #335407 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'd welcome D-Mac to the coaching ranks if he's willing to leave Melbourne for a while and if a new coach happens.

Reply #335408 | Report this post

Turbo  
Years ago

what bout Guy Malloy ??

Reply #335416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

re: If Clark were 2 go who would replace him

Q. what bout Guy Malloy ??

A, probably not quite as good a choice ( or as well known ) as Guy Molloy, but better than Goy Malloi

Reply #335417 | Report this post

Get It Right  
Years ago

and then, what if Guy gets sacked?

Who should the sixers sign then???

Reply #335427 | Report this post

Turbo  
Years ago

the you would have to consider Phil Jackson

Reply #335434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Al Westover

Reply #335435 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

If threads like this where to go what would replace them ?

Reply #335443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didn't we have this thread on Monday??

Reply #335448 | Report this post

ineedmore  
Years ago

Kermit the Frog

Reply #335456 | Report this post

Graham Cornes  
Years ago

2 Games ...big deal. After beating Sydney we go to Perth and NZ. By then we should be all fit on deck and firing. 14-15 games should make finals, who cares when we win them.
We are not one of the best 2 teams in the comp yet the draw has us palying them early even twice.
After that this is one very even comp and we are as good a chance as anyone for the rest.

Clarke should not be going anywhere !

Reply #335459 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Pathetic guys. Cmon let the team get settled. I think the reason Adelaide suck in the last 12 months is cause players read this forum and read crap like this from "fans like you" yes you!
Yeah I don't like Clarkes rotations either but from what I hear (player info) is that the boys rate him.
One day soon the 6ers will be back fighting for championships with Clarke and you boys will be driving the Bandwagon.

Reply #335468 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

get Wayne Bennett on the phone

Reply #335471 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

How would Richard Hill go? We would need to change the club colours so he could wear the burgundy jumper though.

Reply #335474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My mum can??? She will do it for free!!!

Reply #335477 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

AK-47 i had to read that 3 times & i still think you are serious! Are you serious? Tell him his dreaming!!

I just went back & read it again - is that you Marty?

Reply #335485 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

What part don't you get orbit?

Reply #335493 | Report this post

rog  
Years ago

I'm not so sure about the boys rating clarke...

I know they don't like his training schedule. But they might like his coaching within games.

Reply #335503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Again, God forbid professional basketballers work hard and in high volume.

I get up and go to work every day. I have a job. I don't like the hours, I don't necessarily like my colleagues but I go because it's what I do.

You think athletes are any different?

THEY PLAY ONE GAME A WEEK! ONE! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ADELAIDE TO HAVE A GOOD TEAM IF THE PLAYERS DON'T WORK AND WHINGE ABOUT IT?

Reply #335519 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

Inanimate Carbon Rod

Reply #335801 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or one of those Panaphonic TV's.

Reply #335805 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754