The Special 1
Years ago

Sixers

Last night was a disgrace. I have never booed my team (Sixers) but the game against the Kings was a DISGRACE to the NBL & to the state.

Every time we struggle we jack up a 3 pointer, every time. I thought by having a new coach things would be different but it isnt.

I was so close to ripping my season ticket & throwing it on to the court. Its like watching primary school kids out there.

Bloody disgrace !!!!

Couple of words that spring to mind are:

DISGUSTING, PATHETIC

Topic #26647 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

SOS should change the team's name from 36ers. That ain't the 36ers.

That team would not win the SEABL championship.

Reply #335829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

3rd game and you guys are carrying on like school children. Disgusting, yeah your supporter mentality.

Reply #335842 | Report this post

WeDaBestMaan  
Years ago

Yeah this season ain't looking good. 30 point losses to Perth and Sydney. 8 point loss to Wollongong who also lost by 30 in their last game. Shiiit.

Reply #335851 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Special 1, can you please stick to the existing threads?

Reply #335852 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

but isaac...hes speeeeecial ;)

Reply #335856 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

Sorry Isaac, my bad. I thought it had been wiped off thats why i tried to do it again

Reply #335861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

probably up there with the Adelaide Rams as one of the most successful franchises of all time

Reply #335862 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

and to anon who said its only the 3rd game into the season. you are a goose, we dont play 100 odd games like the NBA.

Also did you go to the game last night, it was rubbish. I could not see any positives out of that game or any of them. by round 6 we will be 0-6, thats a great start isnt it. Perth away next, then sydney at home, then NZ away from memory, HOLLY CRAP

Good by season

Reply #335863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm still holding out hope they will come good. Their starting 5 isn't too bad.

Reply #335873 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

on paper we look pretty good but on court its the opposite

Reply #335874 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Haha agreed the starting 5 isnt too bad, but they play a total of 2minutes before the 'coach' starts the rotations. I dont like his coaching style one little bit.

Reply #335878 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

the coaching style has not changed one bit. its the same as what Smyth and Ninnis did

Reply #335892 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Special 1, yes, your last topic was deleted because there are already many topics covering all this stuff.

Reply #335905 | Report this post

The Special 1  
Years ago

thats cool isaac

Reply #335926 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:14 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754