boss
Years ago

imports

I like to see every team with 2 imports as it GENERALLY means more exciting bball....so whats the word on the hawks and gold coast?? are they going to actually sign anyone?? heard rumors from both team (wormley/de leon) but think they could both use an another import if they wanna challenge this year

Topic #26649 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth only has 1 import are you saying they need to go and get another one as well

Reply #335881 | Report this post

boss  
Years ago

c'mon mate everyone knows perth doesnt need another import, they will prob still win the comp, lets assume everyone who starts a post on this site actually know a little something about NBL, and lets focus on the actual title of the post (which didnt mention perth), and answer my question.....btw Im a kings supporter

Reply #335896 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

anon- perth technically have 2 imports anyway- redhage is only naturalised. boss- i'm with you on the two imports- but two good quality imports.

Reply #335909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tyrell if you are counting redhage as an import that mean 36ers have 3 imports and the hawks have 2 and boss you said every team should have 2 imports not just the hawks and gold coast that's why I mentioned Perth only has 1 import

Reply #335910 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Unheralded guard Showron Glover arrived in Australia on Monday and has trained with the Hawks over the past two days.

Standing 175cm, Glover was born in California and played two years of junior college basketball in the United States before transferring to the Saskatchewan Huskies in Canada for his final two years of university.

After leading the Huskies to the 2010 national title in his senior year, the man nicknamed "Show" played professionally in Switzerland for a season.

Reply #335940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he prob watched the hawks game on friday and said get me out of here -

I still think the blaze need a solid SF lock down defender to back up wortho

Reply #335954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I get the Hawks don't have much money so have to settle for smaller imports but that guy is only 5'9" and Wormely who they were trialing a few weeks ago was only like 5'7" then throw in the 5'5" Zac Delaney.

Reply #335969 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Might be a little off-topic..

but, boy Tyson Demos can play.

He went for 20 tonight..Shoots high percentages too.

I think he is a really nice young player.

Reply #336010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:53 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754