KD_35
Years ago

RIP - Marco Simoncelli

Tragic accident in Sepang where his helmet came off and was hit by Rossi and Colin Edwards.

Died to soon. He will be missed in motorsport.

Topic #26658 | Report this topic

Loco  
Years ago

Gutted :(

Reply #336006 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

I was at work when I heard about this I couldnt believe it. Simoncelli was always a risk taker which made for some amazing racing which was always great to watch.
Hopefully Collin Edwards and Rossi know that they could have done nothing to prevent this accident.

Reply #336012 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

pretty tough on Rossi - they were pretty close. You could see him look back as he rode off.

Reply #336016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Edwards had it worse just standing in the grass looking at him, terrible accident.

Reply #336018 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Defnitely haunting scenes.

Reply #336074 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Caught it live and sat their in stunned silence, the commentators knew something was seriously wrong straight away as did Edwards. Its been a tough month for motorsports.

Reply #336081 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754