Rat10
Years ago

Calling all Sixer's fans in Perth

Hey Fellow Hoopsters,

Are there any Sixer's fans getting along to the game this Friday night?

I've just moved to Perth and am keen to check out my team in another state, even if we suck and will most likely get smacked.

Can anyone who's been to Challenge Stadium advise the best way to get there from Rivervale and where to park etc. Could be more complicated with CHOGM!

Cheers guys.

Topic #26671 | Report this topic

DJWOOKIE  
Years ago

Hi, not a sixers fan but a wildcats fan here. From rivervale, I avoid the city like a plague hit the farmer freeway get off at thomas/loftus, then take that all the way up to hay st then take that all the way down to challenge. Im pretty sure no closures will be in affect on these roads. As far as parking goes there is ample at the stadium will set ya back $9 but. Anyway goodluck friday

Reply #336253 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Wear red!

Reply #336273 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wear the sixers red jersey from 2 years ago -___-

Reply #336294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sixers to lose by 67 points if they play well

Reply #336335 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:29 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754