line -13.5

Townsville $2.05
Gold Coast $1.75
line -1.5

Wollongong $1.91
Melbourne $1.91
Line 0

Obviously the bookies don't give much chance to Adelaide to win :P

I think Wollongong are the best valued underdog chance to win.

Tigers and Gold Coast are the best straight victory value I think.

If I was to pick the line winners I would say

New Zealand Line
Wollongong Line
Perth Line (However Adelaide playing with no pressure on the road might sneak under the 13.5 points)
Gold Coast Line
Melbourne Line

Topic #26678 | Report this topic

snake5  
Years ago

Kings are playing well- NZ will win but not by 8.

Taipans at home should down the Hawks by well over 4.

Wildcats will down the 36ers by more than 13.

Blaze over the Crocs - their size should see a win by a fairly good margin (more than 1.5!!).

Hawks might sneak a win over the less than consistent Tigers (although the odds posted for Wollongong seem pretty generous....)

Reply #336369 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Kings did lose to them at home by 37 last game they played 2 rounds ago. It wont be a loss by 37 again and you are right Sydney are playing much better now but there is some things working against Sydney. It is NZ's first home game and the reason why Sydney were playing good was because of Bose. Bose is apparently injured and wont play.

Hawks best chance to win this weekend would be against Cairns. They would be pumped up to get a win after their dissapointing finish against Sydney and they have their new import playing so their energy levels will be high. I still don't rate Cairns very highly (mainly their front court) without Crosswhite and Loughton so it is a winnable game for Hawks.

Agreed Cats over sixers by over 13

It is hard to rate the Crocs at the moment. They would have gained lots of confidence from the Perth game. However was their come back due to Perth switching off after the first quarter. Blaze's front line of Worthington, Hoare, Hudson, Petrie and Garlepp should be the deciding factor.

Tigers have an awesome team. Obviously not Gelling the best just yet but it will be their only game for the weekend and I don't think the Hawks have the depth to go with the Tigers (Unless the Hawks new import stops Mills and has a huge game)

Reply #336378 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Actually scrap what I said about the hawks vs Cairns due to the following

Wollongong Hawks
Larry Davidson Concussion Will not travel Friday, Subject to medical approval on Sunday

Rhys Martin Nose Likely to play

Oscar Foreman Ankle Subject to fitness test, likely to play

Mat Campbell Achilles Subject to fitness test, likely to play

Reply #336392 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

NZ set to get 8-9k for first home game against Sydney.
Should be great!

Reply #336400 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have NZ played in this arena before? Bose is a big out for Syd, the Hawks would have won in Syd without him.

Reply #336430 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

No it is the Breakers first game @ Vector Arena

Reply #336433 | Report this post

Jimmy  
Years ago

Gold Coast over 5.5 ($2.75)
into
Melbourne over 5.5 ($2.60)
=$7.15

Reply #336482 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Jimmy add Perth winning both halves to that line and it should increase it to about $9. Obviously with all betting it is risky.

Reply #336534 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:57 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754