AK-47
Years ago

Damian Martin out for 6-8 weeks

Damian Martin is out for 6-8 weeks and will have surgery today on a toe he injured in the win over Melbourne 2 weeks ago.

Good news for the Sixers. One less pesky Perth guard for us to deal with! However, I do love the way Marto plays, I wish the Sixers guards played with the defensive intensity and hustle that he does!

How does this help our chances tomorrow night? Surely Warren will be able to handle Brad Robbins?

Topic #26684 | Report this topic

igotmadskills  
Years ago

sixers get called for hand checking and rough D, martin doesnt thats the difference so the sixers then get scared to put pressure on as they will get fouled out by the refs.

Reply #336415 | Report this post

boss  
Years ago

will perth go after a temp replacement (import?) if they lose a couple??? unlikely i know

Reply #336417 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

warren may be able to handle brad robbins but not keving lisch!

Reply #336427 | Report this post

Alexkrad  
Years ago

Perth can only get a 5 point player if they do get in a replacement

and yeah It helps your chances, might only lose by 20 instead of 30!

Reply #336431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

@igotmadskills - you are joking right mate ! do you honestly believe that the difference between Damien Martin's D and the lax D of the sixers is the way the refs call it ?

Reply #336448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Damo is the best guard in the history the NBL, besides imports of course. Every team would want a player thats prepared to give 200% every minute of the game. He is the perfect team player.

Reply #336481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

history of the NBL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah hahahaha

Reply #336622 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754