Crocs City
Years ago

Nash: The Documentary

Has anyone seen this Steve Nash whole movie or just a trailer was released in Oct.11th so if you have or can anyone find it on a website please update me thank you.

Topic #26708 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isn't their something on youtube for it?

Lot's of trailers get on there or uploaded there.

Reply #336929 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jN3sd2mGI

Reply #336938 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

When I read the thread title, I thought this was a Mark Nash documentary.

Reply #336945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol mark nash documentary> what crackhead would film that let alone watch it?

Reply #336987 | Report this post

Crocs City  
Years ago

Thanks Birdman i seen the trailers want to see the doco

Reply #337003 | Report this post

Years ago

first i can recall of nash was the sydney olympics when - canada - ? I think defeated us - and i saw his guard work then .... woah

Reply #337041 | Report this post

Crocs City  
Years ago

Yeah thing is when younger was a good passer and ball handler just working his offence into his game and pick and choose when to get going,amazing what he did in 200 play-offs with dallas,then few yrs later with suns had 2 triple doubles ina game or something like that and 2 40pt games in the series against his old team dammmmm I LOVE THAT GUY

Reply #337044 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

trailor wasnt for you cross city is was for everyone else to see what you were talking about so as to help you find it and let other people know about this great looking doco!

Reply #337051 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

search torrentz, will find it there

Reply #337057 | Report this post

Crocs City  
Years ago

Thanks birdman yeah nah couldn't find it on torrent maybe searching the wrong way

Reply #337063 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I google steve nash documentry torrent, came up first link, cannot access at work to confirm though.

Reply #337068 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:24 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754