asdfghjkl
Years ago

ABA women in a few years

a lot of players are moving so in a few years the good teams might be much different from now???

Topic #26709 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

well for one woodville will still be at the bottom cos their main juinor players have left!!

Reply #336957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so will west lmfao

Reply #336959 | Report this post

j  
Years ago

Aonoymous your an ill educated moron

Reply #336992 | Report this post

Interested  
Years ago

What players are moving to what clubs...

Reply #336995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There would be some concern around whether there will be a women's ABL team in a few years with so few girls staying in the sport and nickels and dimes for WNBL players who have to work full time to make a living. Netball is a better bet for girls I'm afraid to say.

Reply #337001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really anon.

How many netballers make enough from the sport to play full time? And how many positions are there?

There's one league in the world that's semi-professional.

That League has 10 teams across two countries.

That's all netball has to offer.

Basketballers can travel the world playing for a lot more then the highest paid netballer makes.

It's people like you that spread untruths that are part of the reason girls are walking away.

Truth is Tennis is the best sport for girls to play if they want to do so for money. Basketball is certainly up there too. Netball is limited to very few opportunities and is not even close to the money available in other sports.

Reply #337017 | Report this post

hahah  
Years ago

really, do you really think west will be on the bottom. last season my daugther played the west girls div one and all i could say was they were amazing, even tho they didnt to well in finals doesnt mean their one of the best teams out, and i heard a few of the woodville players moved there , so just think about how good there team will be in 18s next season!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #337034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I gaze into my crystal ball and see the future showing a merger of West Adelaide Bearcats, Woodville Warriors and Western Magic.

I am sensing they will be known as the Western Districts Illusions. I am also sensing a reduction of posts here as there will only be one club, not three, for their members to publicly talk ill about!!

Reply #337037 | Report this post

'Aonoymous your an ill educated moron'
for morons,

should read....

Anonymous, you're an ill-educated moron.

Reply #337038 | Report this post

Years ago

ABA women in a few years will be where we take it.

So get positive and with the programme.

Reply #337040 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ouch that hurts doesn't it (j)? lmao

Reply #337045 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:58 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754