Big Sexy
Years ago

live stream of tonights game

Does anyone know of a live stream for the sixers v NZ game tonight? I have been looking but can't find any

Topic #26726 | Report this topic

rog  
Years ago

you'll have more luck finding one about 45 minutes before tip-off

Reply #337317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any 1 got 1 yet

Reply #337366 | Report this post

bk  
Years ago

No but if you go to nbl.com they have a link to the radio broadcast thats just started

Reply #337368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah got that but a live stream would help me out alot better

Reply #337369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looking very ugly early

Reply #337377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brakers up by 12 quater time

Reply #337380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How can you play like they did last week and then this...arghh!

Reply #337381 | Report this post

opt  
Years ago

no live stats?

Reply #337385 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

because last week we had no pressure on us as we weren't expected to win, Perth were complacent, they had no D Martin and we shot at 60%

Reply #337387 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

NBA Live Stats now working - finally!!

Reply #337389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea, stats are up...but dont look, its not looking very good...

Reply #337391 | Report this post

Stats  
Years ago

Yeah getting smashed yet scoring at 52% from field ??

Reply #337392 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

WTF.... Are the 36ers playing any defence at all??

They probably think de fence is something to keep the sheep containing.

63 points at the half by the NZ. This is gonna get ugly.

Reply #337394 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

uh oh...

Reply #337395 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Coming back. Kinda. 78-62

Reply #337399 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Interesting that the "Listen Live" audio stream is running a minute or so behind the NBL Live Stats!!

Reply #337400 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

better 3rd quarter...

Reply #337401 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

It's probably more like NZ know they have easily won so they have taken the foot of the pedal.

Weigh took something like only 3 shots in that first half. That is NOT good enough. We don't pay him to perform disappearing acts.

Reply #337402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope we can get to a respectable score. the breakers are by far the best team in the comp. I dont mind loosing to them by 10-15.

Reply #337403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

getting better

12 pts in it...

Reply #337405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not to sound ungrateful to those who have given links to live streams in the past, but why is there no live stream ? fair to say that if there is not one by now that there won't be one for the duration of the game ? thnx

Reply #337406 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

There's audio live stream plus NBL Live Stats

Reply #337411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers got to within 6 points in the 4th, now there 11 points down atm with about 2 minutes to go

Reply #337414 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cosidering the absolutely shit first half, good second half made it respectable
There is still hope!!!!!

Now we just have destroy sydney at home!!!!

Reply #337415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

seriously not a bad result agains the top 2

Reply #337417 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Seriously WTF!? DJ has an awesome game when he plays near 30 minutes. then because he did so well he is rewarded with a 20 minute game in NZ? wtf?

good work by the boys though to make it a respectable loss. was looking terrible after the first half

Reply #337421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We need to have a large, vocal, SUPPORTIVE crowd at the next home game to get that first home win.

Reply #337422 | Report this post

jacob  
Years ago

how come.Simpson only played 20 minutes ?

Reply #337427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how about every player was absolute shit in the first half
What would you do FFS

Reply #337428 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Id put on DJ for 30 minutes, thats what

Reply #337429 | Report this post

Real fan  
Years ago

Win and a 9 point loss against the top 2

looking ok

Reply #337430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok......got me

Reply #337431 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers controlled the tempo in the first half pushing the ball and attacking the lanes and when or if they closed up they kicked the ball out or dropped the ball off. Pretty much everything went down in the first. DJ played well in the first. Second half the Sixers started getting better looks and they were dropping and the Breakers started turning it over with bad passes etc. Sixers D managed to slow the game down and limit the break. Sixers got a few wide open 3's and they dropped and they slowly climbed back in it. Jackson was the man as was Wilkinson , Sixers imports played well in the 2cnd and Adelaide showed some guts and heart and got agressive and it worked.

Reply #337432 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

lol but seriously. we all know that when DJ gets good minutes he gets good results.

for example, Balls got 30 minutes 8 points, 5 boards, 1 block 1 steal and 1 turn over.

DJ in 20 minutes go 10 points, 4 boards, 3 assists with 2 turnovers.

the only thing i noticed is that dj had 3 fouls compared to ballingers 5, however dj may have had them early hence the 20 minutes. i am open for criticism

Reply #337435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i think the were early fouls

Reply #337438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How the hell does Simpson, with 8 boards and 20 points at 82%, only get 20 mins. If someone is on fire leave them on for 40 mins

Reply #337444 | Report this post

jacob  
Years ago

amendment

Reply #337448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simpson scored big in junk time. If you want to know why certain players didnt get minutes, consider how many points NZ scored in the first half. Maybe the coach was looking for guys who could play defence. Wilkinson was on fire, maybe Johnson couldnt guard him?

Reply #337454 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

SRT, going by what I saw of the stats and heard of the game, it just came down to defence. In the first half we were getting torched and then in the 2nd half Marty found a group that got some stops and got us back into it. Ballinger was in that group and DJ wasn't, hence his minutes suffered in the 2nd half. I think the group was Balls, Weigh, Creek, Herbert and Crosswell.

Reply #337465 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not consistent as I hoped, but 10ish point loss on the road to a top team isn't horrible IF there are wins to come against the other teams.

Reply #337474 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

In the first half DJ was only really effective in the halfcourt and the Breakers were pushing the ball hard controlling the tempo and drawing fouls. Ballinger had 4 fouls in the first half and Simpson and DJ picked up early fouls also.
It wasn't so much that the Sixers played terrible in the first half but the Breakers playing possessed. Any loose ball went to NZ and got converted into points while the Sixers got forced into tough shots through great defense.
The Sixers in the second half are the team I want to see all season now, played with intensity and heart and didn't give in.

Reply #337477 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:07 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754