The Mascot
Years ago

Thankyou College Hoops

Thank goodness the NCAA backetball has kicked off this week. With no NBA and substandard NBL I am keen for this saturdays game between the Spartans and the Tarheels with Magic and Worthy kicking off the season.(on ESPN 10:30am)
I'm sure if you back the right team you'll be hooked.

GO THE WOLVERINES !!

Topic #26758 | Report this topic

The mascot  
Years ago

Before the answer jumps in I know basketball not backetball.

Reply #338031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This game is actually being played on board a navy ship!! Unbelievable.

Reply #338035 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Loving it!

Reply #338064 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Go Georgetown Hoyas!!!!

The College of centres. Ewing, Zo, Mutombo

Reply #338066 | Report this post

Outsider  
Years ago

Go the Hoyas!

Ps. Does anyone know of any live streams for regular games, or a sopcast channel, or will i just have to google it before each game?

Reply #338090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good start by Ryan Broekhoff with 18pts, 9rbds in opening game against Arizona, although Valparaiso went down by 9.

Reply #338091 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Go Dukies!!!!!! Can't wait to watch North Carolina this season, they will be strong. Have watched a bit of Kentucky online and they look good, have a strong bench.

Reply #338096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Next year's draft stock is looking sick, so many great players to watch, Andre Drummond is an absolute man child.

Reply #338103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

36ers need to get into Hugh greenwood and Broekhoff

Reply #338108 | Report this post

#  
Years ago

go nova

Reply #338123 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Semi-related: anyone else see there's going to be a North Carolina-Michigan St game on the same nuclear-powered aircraft carrier that was used for the bin Laden 'burial'?

Here's a great pic on board by Seth Davis, who's covering the game for SI on Twitter.

Bit more background is here, including reference to the attendance of a well-known hoopshead who moonlights as leader of the free world.

Reply #338336 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

A great concept - love to be able to watch the game!

Reply #338345 | Report this post

#  
Years ago

again I ask - who gets the ball when it goes over the side of the carrier ?? LOL

Reply #338356 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Reply #338369 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:03 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754