Anonymous
Years ago

Showron Glover's Great Videos

Showron Glover from the Hawks has been making utting some great videos here:

http://vimeo.com/31787920

NBL fans usually never get any insight into teams behind the scenes and this provides that in a lighthearted way. Enjoy. If you like it there are more videos on the side of the screen.

Topic #26762 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I love it!!

Reply #338119 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I watched a few last week and when I started watching I was like oh no who is this clown, but yeah its cool to get a backstage look at the team.

I guess its something he likes to do, maybe to show his family back home or whatever but maybe some of the other teams should use his initiative and appoint a player to do something similar?

side note. that bongo dude he dances next to is in that same spot almost every lunch time.

Reply #338120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what u mean 'who is this clown'. hes just a cool dude having fun

Reply #338121 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

For anyone who cares, Oscar's card "trick" early on is his favourite. I don't think it's ever worked. (Oddly, I think the three of clubs is a common choice and that deck doesn't even have clubs as a suit, nor diamonds or hearts.) Just after that, it looks like they are playing briškola (Italian card game, though briškola is the Slovene spelling).

Reply #338146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahaha Isaac

Reply #338167 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Great video.

Really good insight to what an NBL club does in preparation for a game.

I can imagine road trips would be good fun.

Reply #338178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #338474 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754