Years ago

NCAA CHAMPS

Lookin to chuck $50 down on college hoops,
any inside tips?

Topic #26803 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

I like the look of UCONN.

Great scorer in Lamb, who will be an NBA player (it may be his last year at UCONN)

Then Andre Drummond and Oriakhi.

Then of course Calhoun is a qaulity coach.

Reply #338738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

butler

Reply #338748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tar Heels..... Short odds but rightly so.

Stellar season last year with minimal losses from the line up.

Solid start to season so far.

Reply #338758 | Report this post

SixerFan  
Years ago

UNC

Reply #338760 | Report this post

THEIDIOTSMATE  
Years ago

WOLVERINES baby all the way with the juniors Timmy(UTEP2STEP)Hardaway and Glen(BIGDOG)Robinson.

Reply #338776 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The front runner is definitely UNC. UConn are a decent shot too - totally agree.

Butler has no chance this year and would be lucky to even make the NCAA tournament IMO. I would not be putting any of my hard earned on them.

I would say a winner could come from around 10 teams...but way too early for my liking.

Reply #338792 | Report this post

Outsider  
Years ago

I put $25 on UCONN as soon as i heard about Andre Drummond going their, got them @ $35. I think they have a good chance once they gel and the season continues.

Reply #338794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Michigan will be better but maybe great in a year or 2 - Novak is our only Sr worth noting... Yet as I write this I remember the Fab5 - all Freshmen

Reply #338846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Glenn Robinson III is committed to next year

Reply #338847 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:16 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754