just a quick one for you all try theses sites for live NBL streams

hahasports.com

theusagetv.com

sportlemon.tv

firstrowsports.tv

Topic #26806 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most of the streams aren't worth watching because the quality is so bad.
I'd rather watch a replay in HD.

Reply #338782 | Report this post

Michael D  
Years ago

Yeah quality isn't great, but it's often it's a case of better than nothing. I stream through my TV (it's not a big one) and if I'm back far enough it does the job. Again, not perfect (it can be hard to tell who has the ball) but better than nothing. By the way, it seems Breakers games from Sky are a bit better quality-wise on these streams.

Thanks for the links.

Reply #338787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon - i agree with your general point/opinion but you cant watch games in HD - the games arent even broadcast in HD on One

Reply #338789 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Thanks for the links CatsFan

Reply #338824 | Report this post

CaTsFaN  
Years ago

2 helpful tips for live streams

1) Use Ethernet if you can has a better transfer rate

2) For wireless make sure you router is transferring at the highest rate it can ( look at the channels that are been used on the router most router are set on auto channel but usually gives you a lower transfer rate)

These games are not filmed in HD, Ten doesn't even know what a HD camera looks like. Look at their AFL coverage always broadcasted in SD

One last thing if anyone knows someone with iSKY in New Zealand trust me and become their best best friend they get all the games live via sky sports NZ but you need to have a account with iSKY to be able to log on and get live streams bugger I know but worth it if you can

Reply #338895 | Report this post

Reyman  
Years ago

when I open these links It is just a blank webpage. Is there only content on these sites when there is a game in progress?

Reply #554061 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #788106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just change your Facebook location to somewhere in the US. All games get streamed live.

Reply #788107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

twitch site has the nbl

Reply #788108 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

Why not just use NBLTV? For f*&ck's sake, it's $5 a month. Every game, replays, history, blah blah blah!

And I know that this next bit is going to sound corny..., you would also be supporting the bugger who is actually making it all possible. That's rather an old-fashioned idea by now, I suppose.

Reply #788177 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Until it was bumped by the Anonymous post, this thread hadn't been posted in since before NBL TV even existed.

Reply #788210 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

#338895 is a stark reminder of that season where every game was live on Sky NZ but only one or two aired per week on Australian TV. What a trip down memory lane - only in the NBL.

Reply #788213 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:05 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754