• Peter Crawford (-9)
  • Todd Blanchfield (-10)
  • Chris Cedar (-10)
  • Jacob Holmes (-13)
  • Greg Vanderjagt (-15)

Topic #26857 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Poor showing by Townsville against an inferior Blaze squad.

Reply #339462 | Report this post

anthony barrat  
Years ago

mick.i agree blaze are not the best team.they need to by better players,(when i say that)i mean they need a true big-man.thats what they are missing,someone who can play the center...a mark bradcige or paul rogers..

Reply #339464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WTF was that ^^^

Reply #339473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blaze better than Crocs.

Reply #339474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blaze are an outstanding team, now that they had that 2 weeks to sort out there problems and have gotten all those great players into there roles they are definitely the championship contenders they looked like at the start of the season.

Reply #339570 | Report this post

Eric Claus  
Years ago

Never want to watch a game played at Gold Coast again. The music is so annoying. Why can't the basketball stand on its own. Its a basketball game. If I want to go to a disco I will go to a disco. One HD and the NBL need to tell Gold Coast that people are changing the channel when this music is on during the game.

Reply #339694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well it had 25,000 viewers, the average for a Saturday night game, so I am not sure a lot people were changing the channel.

Reply #339715 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

But the music was damn annoying.

Reply #339739 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yeah it was. Turn it down! Really, the only music that should be played mid game is stuff that gets the crowd clapping along.

Reply #339754 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754