Anonymous
Years ago

36ers 1999 Jersey worn vs Tigers

I cannot describe how much I loved the 1999 jersey the boys wore against Melbourne on Saturday. The vibrant blue (instead of the boring blue we currently have), the old school logo (should've kept it as our logo IMO) plastered across the front, just everything about it was great. The jerseys made it feel like we were actually watching the true 36ers (the performance helped with that too of course!).

And for those at the game (they looked so diferent and so much better in person that in photos, what are your thoughts on the uniform?

I WISH we could wear them every week. I doubt theres many, if any, who wouldn't prefer that. Might sound crazy, but why not?? Its a true 36ers jersey, not some generic AND 1 design which is under the same template as every other club in the league.

Topic #26859 | Report this topic

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

I'd agree. The current one looks bland compared to the old one.

Reply #339477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree felt like the good old days.....loved the uni's look so much better than the current ones.

Reply #339479 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The uniforms were great last night. Its a much more attractive shade of blue and it did bring back memories of the 36ers of the time they wore that colour. Not only did the uniform bring back memories but the way the team played in them. Reminded me of the days when they would win most of their games at home. It was so fitting to see them in those uniforms last night in view of the result of the game.

Reply #339520 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

100% better really would be great if we could use these for the rest of the season..and the players who came out in them..let them stay the same as sat's game as well heeheh

Reply #339577 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:57 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754