?
Years ago

maui invitational on TV

check your guides maui invitational on - several broadcasts over the next 24 hrs

Topic #26874 | Report this topic

TP  
Years ago

Foxtel or Free to air?

Reply #339688 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

ESPN on FOX mate

Reply #339695 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

UCLA, memphis, kansas, duke, michigan, tennessee and georgetown plus 2 or 3 others this year

Reply #339697 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Cheers. I was hoping this would fix my basketball withdrawal symptoms, but alas no Foxtel.

Reply #339796 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

next round on today

Reply #339837 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Foxtel an absolute joke!!! Cut out the last minute of Duke vs Mich game... Had taped game straight afterwards (to cover myself) and still didn't show end of game. Can't believe how incompetent ESPN and Foxtel are. Luckily for me I have a anon proxy server and can access the games online via UK site.

Reply #339885 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

the delay was caused by the double OT game between Tennessee and memphis - pushing the duke game back by 25-30 mins - probably over stayed the satellite time.

Duke playing awesome basketball.

Reply #339932 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

How is it Foxtel/ESPNs fault that game got postponed due to the previous game going Double OT??
Still showed the end of the game just that your recording ran out. Happens with live sport.

Reply #339943 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Guys my recording didn't run out, I recorded both games...Foxtel failed to show the last few minutes of the Duke game(there was a major cut in action on my recording)Unless problem with my Iq2??. No error on my half as I tried to cover my back and record extra. This happened last year and Foxtel have yet to fix the problem.
Might try to manually record from now on and see if there is a difference?? Luckily I was home to watch the Championship game today. Although not great shooting by either team, was still a great contest! Duke came up big when they needed to.

Reply #340014 | Report this post

Years ago

power went out at our place and recorder missed the game (

Reply #340017 | Report this post

Years ago

i reckon there is a button on foxtel to get an extra 20 mins on your recording - look at the bottom and it extends recording by 20 mins

Reply #340019 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Sucks about the power going out!!!
Have the recording extended by 20 mins and still had the problem. From now on I will 'manually record' instead of trying to do one segment after another. I always record 2 programs (back to back) in case of any OT games as they always run over time slot.

Reply #340249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754