brisbane
Years ago

Crocs should keep Vanderjagt over Allen

The Townsville Crocs really need to look at keeping Greg Vanderjagt after he has been servicable and has become first choice over Allen and get rid of the 3-point shooting (non making) big in Allen.

Vandy could really be a good back up to Schenscher when he returns and the Crocs would be set!

Topic #26894 | Report this topic

A.W  
Years ago

Agree.

But is it possible?

Reply #339946 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

On Twitter, Crocs are saying it could be his last game for the team

Reply #339947 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Once youve been an injury replacement I think you can only come back onto the roster as a season-ending injury replacement.

I think the Crocs could fit him in points wise if it were possible just to keep him on the roster, but that might mean Hinder cant be re-activited this year?? I dont know!

Reply #339949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

vandy to either woolongong or melb I hope

Reply #339950 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Could find himself in the Gong now Gruber has broken his hand?

Reply #339963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree the crocs should keep Vanderjagt, surely Allen can be ruled out 'injured' for the season? if they cant simply cut him for Vanderjagt.

Reply #340018 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

After tonight's effort I think there are several Crocs players who need to seriously consider whether they want to play at this level.

Reply #340021 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:23 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754