Degenerate
Years ago

What a Promotion can Do for ABL!

Proven at the FOrestville V Sturt game a week or so ago, but look at what a promo did for this game, I have never seen that many watch ABL beofre, this is what the ABL needs

Time and effort would need to be put in each week, but you'd get back what u put in, but even just one big match a week for now would rock!

Topic #2692 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

its because they want to see Newley, i would believe

Reply #30263 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

I actually believe half wouldn't know he was playing that game, me being one of them

Reply #30264 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

"It's because they want to see Newley, I would believe"

And Dix...And current 36er Darren Ng...And current 36er Todd Gower...And current 36er Oscar Forman...And ex-36er Paul Bauer!

Great players in one game!

Reply #30265 | Report this post

negyven_negy  
Years ago

There were many great players in that one game and that was most likely the main drawcard I think.

Reply #30269 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

Sturt V Forestville at a great stadium always ges attention

Reply #30297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You practically just answered your own question as to why it drew big numbers.

Reply #30328 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

I never asked a question

Reply #30434 | Report this post

go eagles  
Years ago

Great lineup of top players. Plus Wayville is the ebst stadium out there. The atmosphere in the place was hot and it was a top night. Good work from forestville for promoting it so well
Go Eagles

Reply #32256 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:39 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754