Big Jase
Years ago

A couple of questions about NBA tickets

Im heading over to the states early next year and im looking to find out how much a decent seat costs over there- im looking at matches such as Miami @ New York, Boston @ New York and Miami @ New Jersey.

Also, does anyone know around what date the tickets will go on sale for these matches?

Thanks!

Topic #26927 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

the schedule is likely to change from the orignal schedule released ... due to them craming more games into a 3 month season unlikely that we will have a confirmed schdule until it is 100 percent offical the lockout is over apart from the christmas day games... For buying tickets i cant go past stubhub.com the best website for one actually getting a ticket and at a good price.

Reply #340347 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

I saw lebron @ the garden in 07 for $25 nose bleed. Also saw The 76ers and sat 15th row for $90

Reply #340365 | Report this post

Big Jase  
Years ago

Thanks Anon and Joaridran. Ive heard that there is not standard price and that tickets to big team games such as miami and lakers are more expensive- is this true?

15th row doesnt sound too bad. im assuming it would have gone up a bit in price over the years. Does anyone know how quick tickets sell to games like the one i am interested in- is it like big day out where you have to be on your computer as soon as they are released?

Reply #340379 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Definitely big names draw sellouts. I bought the lebron tickets online but for the 76ers without iverson I bought tickets 1 hr before the game. Go on msg.com for ticket availability and prices ( once the season starts )
I don't think prices vary for marquee teams only the availability.
Also if your there in march go to a nit college game. It was amazing, we sat front row under the basket for $30

Reply #340381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know at least a few clubs, if not more, vary their prices depending on the opposition. Makes sense, supply and demand.

Reply #340422 | Report this post

Big Jase  
Years ago

yeah real keen to check out the college games too.

thanks again.

Reply #340566 | Report this post

SW  
Years ago

Prices DEFINITELY vary for the big games. Purchased 2 tickets for wife and daughter in Staples Centre last January for US $400 a piece. Game was Clippers v Miami. Seats were 5th row level with foul line. Absolute premium. If you are in the city when a big game goes down when will your next chance become available to watch LB, Bosch,Wade and Griffen. The answer is NEVER. Spend the dough and count it as a once-in-a-lifetime experience. They said it was worth EVERY cent.Same seats 7 days later v Raptors were $79.

Reply #340568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i paid $450 each to be 4 rows behind the Lakers bench in March last year v Toronto. would do it again in a heartbeat. It was another one of Kobe's buzzer beaters to win the game. AMAZING!

Reply #341419 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754