Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Video: college player scores from the horizontal

I've watched this over and over: how does he score this? The degree of difficulty is absurdly high (fingers crossed for embedding working)

Topic #26947 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats f*cked

Reply #340722 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

the degree of difficulty is irrelevant as it was just an accident. certainly not a deliberate shot, these sort of random things happen all the time in basketball, like a delfected pass that goes in the hoop!

Reply #340723 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I dunno about unintentional: the 'dribble' (ie shot) he takes after he's fallen over seems such an exaggerated one that I can't think what else he was trying to do?

Reply #340726 | Report this post

Obviously a fluke but that's awesome!

Reply #340728 | Report this post

@Bo - He intentionally attempted to shoot it by hard bouncing it off the floor while falling over? You are an idiot.

Reply #340729 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Great shot- didn't even look where ring was!

Reply #340731 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

It's definitely a fluke, and I am an idiot, so you got those right - but what else was he trying to do? I don't think it was an attempted pass, or trying to keep his dribble alive, because I think the hand/arm action would look different for either of those. For mine it was definitely a conscious decision to pound it harder.

We need this guy? to break it down for us.

Reply #340735 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

haha! Bo if you think that was deliberate you are kidding yourself, what kind of player would ever attempt that type of shot! he just lost control/nd slipped over. the slap at it was just from falling.

come on man, get real!

Reply #340737 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

He fell over and dropped the ball, and it went in the hoop off the bounce. Case closed.

Reply #340767 | Report this post

Davoids  
Years ago

Who knows, maybe in his mind he thought he might possibly be able to bounce it in, but probably just a fluke.

Reply #340890 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:26 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754