Crocs City
Years ago

Peter Crawford??

Ok so we watched Peter Crawford ball last night,he has a swag about him,like he is confident in his shot but his game aswell,i haven't seen him drive to hoop since 2002/3 when he wasn't hitting the offensive glass and dunking on people,so he is the crocs best 3 point shooter,defender,free throw and 2nd best passer on the team,when we was younger in the NBL he would drive couldn't shoot,then got to perth and only shot 3's,he used to force hard passes to make players,now he his patient mature in options shooting passing and not trying to cheat screens to play d,
Should he be crocs captain?? as he was a croc for 5yrs b4 coming back and is a Townsville Junior??

Also case for last spot in boomers,you look at his shooting better then Newley and Ingles and Barlow,also he shoots free throw at better clip,my though is you say Matt Delledova will get his spot ok so,play Mills,Dell,and Martin over Gibo and leaves a spot for PC,he should be in the olympics drop a guard either martin if not fit or gibo,cause now Joey has brought in Delton for blaze he is kinda killing Gibos chance at impressing for a spot,

So is PC top 5 Australians in League stats say yes in,easerlie Captain of CROCS? and OLYMPICS?

Topic #26972 | Report this topic

dud  
Years ago

Try using a full stop so the average person can understand what you are saying.

I agree PC should be the Crocs captain. I used to be a big PC hater but agree he has lifted his game in the lst two seasons. I thought he became a bit stale at Perth.

As for the Boomers I would say no.

Reply #341080 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Lisch is rumoured to be naturalised before the end of this season and therefore eligible for Boomers selection in 2012. Despite PC's good form, it's difficult to see how he could hold out Lisch for that spot on the Boomers squad IMHO.

Reply #341082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lisch would be a huge upgrade for the boomers

I think pc is playing great and was the main reason the crocs got home last night

but I think he's past the boomers selection at his age

Reply #341083 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Why would the boomers want a 6'2 Shooting guard these days?

Crawford captain = yes
Crawford Olympics = no way

Reply #341085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's 6'4

Reply #341090 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Unfortunately for whatever reason Australian players lose their athleticism in their mid 20s. Not sure what it is: bad conditioning training most likely.

PC has only just learned how to score at the cup "below the rim", ie. not finishing over people but around and underneath defenders' arms.

Reply #341092 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

PC is definately not 6'4. He is about 6'2 - I dont care what anyone says.

Reply #341094 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Everyone is about 2 inches shorter than their listed height: not just in the NBL but the NBA too.

Kobe Bryant once admitted to actually being about "six four".

Reply #341095 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I was talking about Lisch being 6'2

Reply #341103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My mates met Kobe, he ain't 6'4

Reply #341104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How tall does your mate think he is?

Reply #341176 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Yao Ming is a midget in real life.

Reply #341183 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

Most of the guys in the NBA are about right in terms of height as they get measured. There are a few known exceptions though with the main one being Barkley who was listed as 6'6, but many people say he was closer to 6'4.

Lisch is about 6'2 - I agree. Id say Crawford is about the same height - maybe a cm taller.

Reply #341206 | Report this post

Crocs Watcher  
Years ago

AFAIK Hinder is captain & Cedar is vice captain. But, with Hinders injury Cedar has taken on a larger leadership role.

Does anyone know how the Crocs pick their captain?
Team vote? Coach choice?

Perhaps Crawford didn't want the captaincy?

Perhaps team & coaches know something about Crawford that isn't captaincy material?

Reply #341217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

my mate is 6 foot. I can post a photo of the two together if you dont believe me

Reply #341259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry my mate reckons kobe is easily 6'6

Reply #341260 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

US heights are with shoes on are they not? Hence the Pacific Shrink when they come here. PC looks 6'4 to me.

Reply #341263 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

Im 6'4 and was significantly taller than PC.

Reply #341302 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:57 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754