Anonymous
Years ago

Tomorrow NIght on Talking Hoops

Boti Nagy joins Ninny and Belly in the studio tomorrow night.

Guests include:

Phil Smyth
Erin Phillips
Ricky Grace
Jason Dix

Plus your calls on 8371 1000.

After the show, feel free to join the guys at Chalkers 8 Ball Centre, 112 Jetty Rd Glenelg.

Topic #2698 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Will this be the week that we find out that the sixers did not call Ricky to see if he wanted to go round 1 more time?

Reply #30342 | Report this post

Donny  
Years ago

Guys,

What station is it on and at what time? Also does anyone know how to get Boti Nagy's email addy as I would like to get in contact with him.

Cheers

Reply #30347 | Report this post

steve  
Years ago

Donny,
The show is on Coast FM 88.7 from 6.30 - 8.00 pm Tuesday nights.

You have the perfect opportunity to contact Boti at the station tomorrow night (8371-1000)

Reply #30367 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Any chance we can get this thing on the net :-) who wants to mic up the radio and send it through MSN? :-)

Reply #30373 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

DJ ...

It would sound better than the phone lines the guys use when interviewing !!! LOL

Reply #30384 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

if i remember to tune I might record it and put it up as an mp3 on webspace somewhere depending on how big.

whats the legality of that??

Reply #30427 | Report this post

pimp my stats  
Years ago

coast fm did have live streaming from their web site - i do not know if it is a goer still

Reply #30460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How long does the show go for? I might be able to record it on my iriver and send the mp3 to someone to upload if I remember.

Would we be allowed to?

Reply #30461 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

6.30pm - 8pm

Reply #30475 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Thanks guys,

They are still broadcasting online!!

http://www.coastfm.com.au/

Or just enter the following URL into winamp http://www.coastfm.com.au:8000/highband.ogg

You can use Windows Media Player also but need to download the Ogg-Vorbs plugin

Reply #30556 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

PS Isaac, maybe a promo or link as I never knew it was available online, perhaps there are others who are unaware.

Reply #30557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone give a run down of last nights show

Reply #30605 | Report this post

Black Cat  
Years ago

They talked about the 36ers, Townsville and a little on North and West. Who would have guessed there was a state league on at the moment.

Reply #30607 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

Black Cat I agree, although it seemed the time went by pretty fast. I would have liked to have heard more about Mark Nash and Justin Wilkeys match up from Belly. From what I have heard Nash still holds a grudge for Wilkey breaking his nose, and it came out during the game. C'mon Belly, give us the REAL stories.

Reply #30610 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

I caught the Smyth interview.

Confirmed that Bradtke wasn't approached because he was after $175k minimum and we didn't have anything like that kind of money to offer.

Maher has a verbal agreement re a contract for next season.

Smyth spoke to Farley's agent who confirmed that Farley wants to return next season. It is hoped a deal can be reached.

If not it would change who we look at on the free agent list as we would obviously have a lot more cash to work with.

Assuming Farley stays, Smyth indicated that it was hoped Nash would sign with us next season but on a game by game contract meaning that if he had a re-occurence of his back injury, the club wouldn't be left to pay him for the remainder of the season as per last season.

Other than Nash, they would have loved Stephen Hoare but under the points system he commanded a salary of around $90k and that was too much for the 36ers.

He would like to keep Rees but again it would come down to money.

Other guys the 36ers are looking at are Ben Castle who would provide the 36ers with greater depth especially in the event Nash's back flared up again, and Brendan Mann to replace Ng who is taking the season off due to his studies.

Therefore line-up for next season could potentially be:

PG Maher Mann
SG Farley Hill
SF Take your pick!! Holmes, Nash, Castle (Hill and Forman)
PF Rychart, Forman
C Cooper

If that is our team then we will be pretty small but damn quick. I guess we will see more time out of Holmes/Dusty at Centre like in 2003.

I didn't catch the rest of the show. Were any other names brought up of players the 36ers are looking at?

Reply #30691 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:31 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754