Anonymous
Years ago

New chair of BA board

http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2011/december/kristina-keneally-named-chair-of-ba-board/

Kristina Keneally! Great recruit to the position, someone high profile with that sultry Canadian accent.

Brilliant pick-up!

Topic #27016 | Report this topic

Curtley  
Years ago

She's American and yes I hope she starts cracking the whip, but more importantly thinks outside of the box.

Reply #341947 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

She's hot too.

Reply #341948 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

I am encouraged by this. Politically the sport really lacks for impact, unlike Rugby Union and AFL.

If she focuses on delivering policy benefits, eg, redirects some of the money football are getting, then that will certainly help!

Reply #341949 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Must agree with Champ33
I just looked her uip on Wikipedia and she'd leave Rann & Foley for dead
Come to think of it, so would a toad!

Reply #341956 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

This thread is useless without nudes of her /end thread

Reply #341961 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Let's hope she can make some inraods politically for the sport. If she does have a good relationship with Gillard that is a bonus, at least until the next election.

Reply #341962 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Let's hope she does a better job than what she did with the NSW govt. Anyone care to check the last NSW state election results?

Reply #341965 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The damage was done long before she was leader.

Reply #341980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i hope they let her have impact -- that is the part i doubt. i think they want to be seen making a forward move but she will get stifled and undermined behind her back and leave. i bet they are just using her but hope they let her do her thing, it couldnt be any worse than what it already is

Reply #341990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She did very well in the circumstances anon. Her personal polling was very good but the 'it's time' factor was far too big to allow her to make any comeback.

Very good pick-up.

Reply #341991 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Needed someone with courage and conviction who knows how to be a c*nt, so a politician isn't a bad choice.

I agree with anonymous the fear of change and stale politics of Australian basketball will probably stifle her impact behind her back though.

Reply #342006 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

she is kinda hot,i noticed her on tv a while back and thought.....shit if i was a young lad i'd have a crack at her....then forgot about it!!.
now she's a basketball chick i'm really in with a big chance...then i woke up to the kids fighting and wifey with the hair straightners burning.
drifting off back to sleep i thought....crikey's,i wonder if kristina is any good at boxing out.....i'd offer token resistence before giving in totally...to nestle in !!
labor,liberal,greens,bob katter???
vote kristina(basketballball,she(it) goes off!!) sex sells !!

Reply #342051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

skull u drunk ?? (;

Reply #342057 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

They chose a brilliant pic of her that's for sure, the long hair, much preferable!

Reply #342067 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754