Anonymous
Years ago

Eastbay shipping ban finally lifted

Eastbay has finally lifted the shipping restriction to Australia for it's shoes. They must have realized that people don't always shop at Footlocker if nothing else is available.

Topic #27054 | Report this topic

jacob  
Years ago

has been for a while . shipping was ultra quick . just got an order in 3 days

Reply #342529 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

It wasn't an eastbay/footlocker ban of their own. Nike didn't want them shipping certain shoes here as they kept losing out on money, plus Footlocker here was on the brink of closing its doors. That's why prices have dropped for all Nikes pretty much

Reply #342538 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

This is only recent as I tried to order some Kobes 2 weeks ago and shipping bans were still in place. Damn as I ordered some to my mail forwarding company and still waiting for them to arrive. But great to hear as this will mean more people will be rocking the latest kicks!

Reply #342539 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Just Nike or Asics too?

Reply #342566 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Definitely great news! I was having issues with lacoste and vand shoes so hopefully this ban applies to those too!!

Reply #342568 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Eastbay still are unable to ship ASICS branded footwear and apparel to Australia.

Reply #342572 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

lol at the shit you guys have had to put up with regarding kicks

Reply #342574 | Report this post

what about brooks ?????

Reply #342625 | Report this post

Panther32  
Years ago

Asics and Brooks still can't be shipped.

Reply #342652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the thread title is incorrect- i have just run a check and they do not ship all shoes- it still comes up in red- "This product can be shipped to US addresses ONLY. "

Reply #342736 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

When did the Brooks ban start?
I was looking at some this year I thought and there was.no warning that I saw.

Reply #342767 | Report this post

Lucy  
Years ago

Just had some Asics Nimbus shipped from Endless.com (and amazon.com company) so if you are after cheap Asics runners that's the place to go atm (ban on Brooks still applies though). Shipping to oz is free for purchases over $100 and only $10 for purchases under $100 - same priority international shipping as used by Eastbay so expect to receive your shoes 4 days after order.

Reply #342811 | Report this post

Flep  
Years ago

Saucony and Vans also have international shipment bans.

Reply #342945 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754