Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

"I Believe" video

Lets face it, the Adelaide 36ers have not been playing to well of late, and its been breaking my heart...so i made a video lol...Enjoy!!!

"A little bit of a parody of "Whats goin on" by Jonah Mowry, except mine is dedicated to my beloved Adelaide 36ers, who aren't doing so well at the moment...hopefully this will inspire hahahahahahaha"

Love
Steve

Topic #27075 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

*quiet

Reply #343000 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i like it

Reply #343018 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

spelling mistake aside, top vid we need as much support as we can get, an this is unbiased even though i sit next to you at the games lol

Reply #343023 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Awesome. Little bit of a fist pump at my desk at work. C'Mon you SIXERS!!!

Reply #343045 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

Hahahaha yeah there had to be one spelling mistake...proof the system is letting our kids down etc. anyway hope you guys like it!

Reply #343054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love it!

I can finally make it to my first game this season (poor effort i know, but with no licence, mates who dont like the nbl and a misses who works hospitality its hard.) and im thinkin of makin a couple i believe signs! lol.

Might be good to show a few of these younger players currently with our club that we are still out there, fans who believe in them and the team. We are a group full of great potential, which is great for the future but with no experienced leaders on the pine these hard times could drive this potential away. I would hate for our young potential future stars be driven away by poor results thru the rebuildin seasons and by the 'loud minority' that seem to be on the forum quite a bit.

Like issac has said on here before, with new clubs startin up soon, the market for all players jus got stronger...i would hate seein a bulked up 25/26yr old johnson pivoting in the post and pullin down the rims of the BMC for another team. Or creek pickin a hole in D and drivin hard to the rack and throwin it down on someone in our royal blue. Or having Weigh come back, comfortable with a new team carving us up for 30min+ in a game. Or loosing Simpson to another team next year and havin blockin anythin we put up in the paint.

We should really be doin everythin we can make these guys realise this is their home...their house.

/rant.

Reply #343095 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

I like the idea of "I Believe" Signs :-D

Reply #343096 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

I like "I Believe"

6ers should make some shirts or something with something like that on them instead of all the generic and 1 stuff all the teams get

Reply #343109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Need a heap of those training tops ya wearin in ya vid and do iron "I belive" on em...

Reply #343110 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Great work!

Reply #343121 | Report this post

Sixersfan  
Years ago

Great work mate, loved the video, just watched it on the Official 36ers fb page.

The "I Believe" Sign is a very good idea.
Lets GO SIXERS

Reply #343128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love it!

Reply #343140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tru Blue Emcee is a good guy - except when he blows in your ear

Reply #343204 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

I do love ears Anon lol

Reply #343247 | Report this post

DT  
Years ago

I BELIEVE STEVE!!!!!!

Reply #343422 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:08 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754