crowfan
Years ago

ESPN (Foxtel) Boxing Day NBA Broadcast?

Any posters know which game(s) ESPN Aus are broadcasting on boxing day? I have tried looking at the international listings and checking the online guide but i can't seem to find anything other then the 30 for 30 marathon.

I know the dallas v miami game would kick off at 6am Adelaide time if broadcast.

Topic #27091 | Report this topic

D16  
Years ago

ESPN has been advertising the Magic v Thunder Christmas day game.

Reply #343177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yup, I think we only get Thunder vs Magic. NBA league pass has a free trial for the first 2 weeks. I would reccomend that.

Reply #343186 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cant see it anywhere on the program, first NBA i can see is the Lakers v Phoenix on Wednesday the 29th

Reply #343190 | Report this post

A-dawg  
Years ago

I wouldn't rely on the LP trial, knowing the NBA it will be a 15 min trial.

Reply #343210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

League Pass trial is until January 9th

Reply #343211 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

https://www.facebook.com/FOXTEL

Breaking news: the rumours are confirmed - ESPN will broadcast a blockbuster 4 NBA games this boxing day!

You bloody beauty!

Reply #343318 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

http://espn.go.com/nba/schedule/_/date/20111223

You'd imagine the coverage would be abc's and ESPN's coverage with TNT's left out.

so:

Miami at Dallas,
Chicago at LA Lakers,
Orlando at Oklahoma City
LA Clippers at Golden State

Reply #343320 | Report this post

Winner351  
Years ago

Not on Fox guide yet. Hope it's true!

Reply #343329 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Ket,

You are right on. Just confirmed on the foxtel website. 4 stunning games on boxing day. What a fantastic way to kick off the season. Can't wait to see how the new Dallas outfit matches up against the Heat. Pity Curry is not going to be ready.

Reply #343653 | Report this post

hhmvfvvb  
Years ago

what day would the celtics vs knicks game be isn't that on christmas day as well?

Reply #343792 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754