AK-47
Years ago

Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Kobe-Bryant-8217-s-wife-files-for-divorce;_ylt=ApFpOA.iHSD0FyHeKZlZo_M5nYcB?urn=nba-wp11952

will be interesting to see how this effects him and would hate to see the figure that she walks away with. more turmoil for the Lakers!

Topic #27109 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

why is this about 'the figure she walks away with'? she put up with all his cheating and respected her vows while he didnt. how does this mean its her fault and that she has no rights in the marriage to do whats best for her in a bad situation ? i think they both knew he had money before they married. i fail to see why everyone always goes on about the money and trivializes a tricky situation thats aimed at potshots towards the woman

Reply #343387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Think back when the rape allegations came out, kobe exploded and lifted his game like no other time.. i think the nab should watch out it could be the best thing thats happened to the lakers all off season (in a strange way)

Reply #343388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember Kobe shooting the Lakers out of a few games at the time of the Colorado rape 'allegation' too.

Reply #343392 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

About 8 years too late..

Reply #343406 | Report this post

Flep  
Years ago

Seems to be amicable.

Reply #343426 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Anon 387,

you'd have to be female wouldn't you? I have absolutely nothing against her decision to divorce, she's probably put up with more than her fair share. She is obviously going to get alot of money from the divorce and I'd hate to think how much that would be?
nothing against her, just will be interesting.

Reply #343435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not female at all but i knew youd come out with that just bc some guys dont see it that way. alls fair in love and war. sometimes it works sometimes it dont. am sure if its amicable then kobe already knows hes rich, or theyre rich, and hes ok with the divorce then. sick of hearing people talk about the payouts all the time as if that holds any relevance to anything for other people outside their marriage. her 'payout' has nothing to do with anything. period

Reply #343468 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Such a pointless argument. At the end of the day, when a famous sportsman/woman divorces the money split is always going to be a topic of discussion. When Carlos Boozer divorced, the article showed the money, same with Dwyane Wade. No matter how you feel about it the money is always going to be discussed when famous people divorce. It's just the way it is.

Reply #343511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL arguing against ur own argument, yeh it IS pointless and a pointless point to make !
only a topic of discussion of u got no life & live thru other peoples !

Reply #343527 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Interesting - albeit semi-dated (2007) - portrayal of the dynamic between them in this article.

Reply #343560 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Actually anonymous, I'm not arguing against my own argument. The argument I referred to as pointless was ours. My previous views and comments still stand.

Bo, long article but really interesting read!

Reply #343738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

finding the who snitched thing ridiculous. doesnt matter who said something & by all reports, he was flaunting his affairs & not even discreet. his own fault for doing what he did suppose hes not so invincible after all.

Reply #343886 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:18 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754