Anonymous
Years ago

tigers v crocs stream?

anyone found any?

Topic #27120 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Eddie Gill stunk that game up bad.

Can't remember a more terrible single game performance from a Crocs import in some time.

Piss poor effort on both ends of the floor from everybody except (you guessed it) Peter Crawford.

If I were the Tigers, I'd be severely worried about only winning by ten or so after the Crocs score only 26 in the first half. The Tigers are baaaaaaaaad.

Reply #343541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The tigers had a pretty comfortable win in a game where Peter Crawford had an unbelievable 3rd quarter and got them back into the game. I don't think the tigers will be too worried - it was a good win for them after some close losses to good teams lately. When they get Burston back and possibly sign a replacement for Mills they'll be stronger.

Reply #343548 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Eddie Gill looked like he was on drugs out there...

Reply #343551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you think they will sign a replacement for Mills or are they hopeing to bring him back for the playoffs if his team doesnt make it to the finals?

Reply #343562 | Report this post

boss  
Years ago

who was that owen odigie bloke who lined up but didnt play? is he a replacement or just a dev player??

Reply #343756 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754