AMAZIN
Years ago

36ers ticket prices drop.

36ers V Taipans 7 january is on $5 cheaper so the price is at $25 over the usual $30 will this be a permanent thing or just because it's the first game of the new year. either way be sure to get your tickets.

Topic #27164 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Double header that night so come early and get real value for money

Reply #344193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Might have something to do with the crowds dropping right off.

Reply #344221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

25 bucks is still too much, can go to the soccer or cricket for 20

Reply #344229 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Anon #344229
I Paid $38 for a gold ticket in Cairns 3 weeks ago and the seat was no where near as good as my gold season ticket seat here. Considering the NBL clubs don't make a fortune, it probably barely covers costs.

Reply #344239 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 4229, you can got to the basketball for $20 too! Adult Blue seats are that price.

Reply #344252 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

Anon 4339, price is the same and unfortunately results are similar.

Reply #344256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ever considered they pay the players way to much in Australia in terms of both what the games is worth here and compared to the length of the entertainment?

Reply #344257 | Report this post

Singlets  
Years ago

Then go to the soccer and watch 90 minutes for no score, at least by Adelaide oppostion may score 5 or 6 times. Really what sort of comparison is that ??

Reply #344262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$12 tix for Kings fans.

Reply #344330 | Report this post

Tomuch  
Years ago

Maybe it has something to do with performance, hard to follow a losing team i think and could not even come up on Christmas Eve. Thankyou Coaches and Fitness staff to ensuring the team is unfit and delivers a new level of should i go to basketball or enjoy a happy event at home christmas eve?
Had a great night at home

Reply #344467 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Received am email today offering Blue seats (east and west) for $5 each for the 36ers V Taipans 7 january Pretty good value for a double header.

Reply #344562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$5 they would be losing money. Crazy.

Reply #344595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hard to lose money on something they haven't sold yet! They would obviously prefer 5000 there paying less than another 3600 paying regular prices.

Reply #344598 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:30 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754