Anonymous
Years ago

NH - Xmas - It's screwed

Who else is grinding their teeth getting through the holiday season.

First year with the girlfriend's parents - it's sucks!

Topic #27172 | Report this topic

orbit  
Years ago

People who publicly whinge about Xmas should be shot!!

Reply #344319 | Report this post

Tweet Tweet  
Years ago

I caught myself complaining about Christmas. Then I realised it's 4 days off, a thee day week, followed by another three days off. So I kicked myself in the balls for complaining. I suggest you do the same.

Reply #344323 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

I Pity your girlfriend and her family
Let's hope they give you a cup of cement for Xmas!

Reply #344324 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did you kick yourself in the balls?

Reply #344325 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Let's just remember the true meaning of Christmas. Isn't it when they nailed Santa to a cross?

Reply #344333 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Nailed Santa to the cross.....either his elf's revolted over a pay dispute or Mrs Clause is more kinky than we thought :P

You know, with Santa giving out all those presents.....who gives Santa a present that doesn't involve the words "milk & cookies"?

I tell you, if his sleigh ever had to go through a weighbridge carrying all those presents and all the milk & cookies he was just too full to down.....he'd be out of the air and shut down in no time.

I'll take this opportunity to say a Merry Christmas to you all and may tonight bring a 36ers win :)

Reply #344338 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I'm at the wife's parents ..... and sharing your thoughts anonymously though I probably shouldn't have put my name to this post.

Merry Christmas to all.

Reply #344396 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Holidayv8 Santa is generous but can't perform miracles - 36ers a win? Ask the santa who hires 7 fires & ask again next year!!

Reply #344406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hear your pain I'm at the in laws bored out of my brains......work is more exciting than being here.

Reply #344444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with the original Anon. Can I go home now?

Reply #344472 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754