Hard to argue with his logic.

Reply #344862 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

Not a chance in hell of lakers winning with that nut bag on the team sheesh

Reply #344872 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Wayne, 2010 called and wants to know what you are on about.

Reply #344876 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

Good point but one year of that v 3 years gotta wear on you surely!!! Don't get me wrong I like him as a baller but wtf

Reply #344878 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Dickhead!!

Reply #344879 | Report this post

themvpiskb24  
Years ago

This is old news anyway.
Wayne, are you forgetting the Laker's 7 game series over Boston?

Reply #344882 | Report this post

alolomous  
Years ago

This guy has got no game these days I dont see what he brings on court anymore. In the past he may have been a decient player but hes lost it now.

To add to it, I think its ironic that the guy who has the most lifetime suspended gametime in NBA history (excluding lifetime banned players) for violence is named World Peace

Reply #344886 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Jesus? Funny.

Reply #344890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dennis Rodman wasn't a fruit loop on the bulls late 90s sides? don't know if he was as crazy in early 90s late 80s detroit, but surely it doesn't make that big a difference how weird he is

Reply #344892 | Report this post

Flep  
Years ago

If I was asked the same monolithically imbecilic questions 100 times each day then I'd be firing off these kinds of answers too.

"Hey Metta some guys call you Metta, some call you Ron. What's the deal here?"

She's lucky he didn't pull out a hand gun.

Reply #344941 | Report this post

Years ago

He and Rodman have one thing in common - they always work their guts out in the weight room and on the court, and that's why they're so valued. A few little silly comments like this make no difference in the scheme of things.

Reply #345083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agree. personal expression & individuality isnt so bad especially where most carry on like jocks & act or think the same. got no issues with his name or anything else bout him these days.

Reply #345088 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754