The_Champ33
Years ago

Ballinger- Positive Ankle News

I saw this on Facebook and apparantely some of it comes from his wife.

Anu truth to it? Anyone else see it?

This GREAT NEWS has been copied, with permission, from Bianca Ballinger's facebook today:

YOU RIPPER! Thankyou God for teaching me to "dance in the rain"... Adam's surgeon just reviewed the ankle and is extremely happy with how it has healed! He has been cleared to start Physio and I can't even tell you how happy that makes us! He will be making his way off the crutches and into just the boot for another 3 weeks and will then be back on BOTH feet at rehab. That's what I'm talking about! It's true what they say,...You can't keep a good man down! #BLESSED.PROUD.WIFE

I'll be pleased if he can return and possibly find some form.

Your thoughts?

Topic #27240 | Report this topic

Sixersfan  
Years ago

Great news for Ballsy, so much negativity around the Sixers this season and crap about not resigning him. After he has been such a great player for us. Good to see some GOOD news.

Reply #345318 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Great news for him etc but still wouldnt resign him, and if there is an offer see how much of a low ball itll be!!!

Reply #345322 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Ballinger's salary isn't really the issue.

Its the fact that he is a 10 point player.

You can always negotiate a players salary and work around that.

But you cannot try to change/negotiate his 10 point rating.

Reply #345325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im pretty sure it could be re rated , pretty sure dusty is not a 10 nor is redhadge now

Reply #345350 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The salary would be more of an issue than the points value. The Sixers have Helliwell chewing 8 points so the points cap is not currently a big problem, largely thanks to guys like Creek, Johnson, etc. If either or both left, that could quickly change, however.

Also, Ballinger would have to be re-rated based on his statistical performance unless the NBL believe that was entirely due to his recovery from injury at the time. I think he played enough games and had enough minutes in those games for them to at least pull him back a point or two which would help him in any negotiating.

Reply #345553 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:15 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754