Nutwork
Years ago

LeBron

3 Minutes into the last half of the last regular season game LeBron has a triple double, trying to will his team into the finals.

Nets win they're in, Cavs win & Nets lose, the cavs are in.

Interesting stuff.

Topic #2728 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Bye Bye LeBron - better luck next year.

Reply #30774 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Or will it be - Bye Bye Lebron...better team mates next year?

Reply #30780 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

HA HA bad luck cavs, but i would say BYE BYE Lebron hope the cavs have a better player leader next year.

Reply #30857 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

the players in cleavland need 2 prove to lebron that they can hav the ball and finish it, by doin this lebron can lead them 2 playoffs next season, or lebron can jus aim 4 a triple double every game, it seems to help em win!
better luck next season lebron

Reply #30900 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

He was only one assist shy of a triple double at the halve that's a fare effort. I was hoping nets would get in anyway because they have better form they may be able to make a series out of the heat series maybe get two wins at least.

Reply #30919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lebrons team struggles, he has taken a struggling team nearly to the finals.

i reckon if lebron had the same team as say kobe bryant he would lead them to the playoffs atleast.

Right now lebron is in the top 4 best players in the league

Reply #30926 | Report this post

sam  
Years ago

lebron needs to move to a better team next season. his teamates in the past season have not done the job at all. he needs a better tall man to help him monster the boards there big dude they have now needs some1 to bak him up when he has a spell

Reply #30932 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Well Paxon has just been dumped from the management of the Cavs now they need to get a hard nosed GM in to recruit some quality role players to build a team around James. One player just isnt enough - even Jordan needed Pippen and a reliable supporting cast. With some team mates that he can rely on and trust James and the Cavs can really make a mark on the next 10 years.

Reply #30938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Darius Miles had his chance to be the next Pippen with LeBron but he wasn't living up to his awesome potential (as usual!).

Reply #30968 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

LeBron will never be a real leader, he doesn't show any sort of faith in his team, it doesn't matter if his team isn't the best a true champion can get his team involved and bring out there true potential.

Reply #30970 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

bizzy, you couldn't be more wrong.

"LeBron will never be a real leader"

Keep in mind - he's 20 yrs old
1st season in the NBA
the team around him

i saw him play high school ball against the (then) 2nd ranked high school team Reynolds, out of NC in the US, and his on court and off court leadership was years above where i'd expect it to be.

Leadership at NBA level takes time, he has the ability, but it will take a good support crew and he'll also need to not get carried away in his own hype (any more than he already has).

Reply #30973 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I agree. He had 14 assists in his last game. He's averaging 7.2 APG for second best in the league so he obviously has some faith in his team-mates. Their record for the year shows that the Cavs are probably one good trade away from being a serious contender.

Reply #30975 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Are you serious Bizzy??? Doesn't have faith in his team? Doesn't get hem involved???
So what is 7.2 assists per game equate to? He was 6th in the league for god's sake!!!
He was number 2 in the league in efficiency!!!
The whole starting five increased their scoring averages! Drew Gooden averaged almost 3 points more this season.
The team as a whole increased both their Feild Goal % as well as there 3 point %.
C'mon Bizzy, does it need to be in Neon for you to see anything???

Reply #30977 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I can see Carmello being more of a leader than LeBron. LeBron needs to make sure not to be caught up in the hype around him. I guess only time will tell whether he will truely be a great leader.

Reply #30980 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Bizzy, your posts suck. Stop typing. Get out in the sun. It's a lovely day...

Reply #30983 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

need a 2nd opinion?

think before you type, it'll save everyone on here correcting you all the time.

That's a 2nd doctors opinion.

Reply #30987 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think quite clearly I am entitled to an opinion. Just cos you LeBron lovers don't agree doesn't mean I'm wrong. Only time will tell.

Differentiating opinions is what makes Australia great!!

Reply #30990 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

you've had 129 opinions in just 17 days, your right everyone is entitlted to their own opinion, give everyone else a chance to share theirs.

Reply #30992 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I don't particularly like Lebron, I just get sick of reading your posts. Quality over quantity.

How can anyone falter Lebron's game. The kid is 20 yrs old! He has broken almost every record in the L, and his team has improved since his arrival.

He has better leadership skills than one Kobe Bryant.

Jordan wasn't known for his leadership until a few years in. People forget that coz of how great he became.

Reply #30993 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

129 in 17! where is "bizzy talks too much" ha ha ha!

you don't have to be a "LeBron lover" to recognise he is baller, i wouldn't say he is my fav player, but the boy can play no doubt.

LeBron to shut Bizzy the f@#* up in the next year!

Reply #31058 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

and remember that Jordan in his early days publicly said that he didnt trust his teammates. And he didnt pass the ball much until he had a better supporting cast.

Lebron on the other hand is dishing out 7 assists a game whilst still carrying the scoring load. He's leadership and basketball maturity is beyond his years

Reply #31119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well said 'the doctor' and 'undersized pf' thats exactly what i was going to say.

LeBron is still young in future years he WILL be one of the greatest of the game. Who else is 20 and getting such good stats at that level. Much stronger game then Jordan, and doesnt go off at his teammates as much as jordan. This is coming from a Jordan fan :)

Reply #31229 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

JOrdan used to "gooff" at his team mates to try and fev them up to play better...not to be a prick

Reply #31390 | Report this post

Years ago

yeah i couldn't imagine jordan being a prick!

Reply #31426 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:30 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754