Eddie House

Topic #27284 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

miami

Reply #346053 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Miami. Clips don't play D. Miami is a great defensive team and the clips have vinny del negro as coach, meaning they'll make the Miami D look even better. That said, Miami has had troubles in the past with good point guard play, and LA have two of the best in the business in their starting lineup alone.

Reply #346061 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Miami purely because they are coming off a loss. They dont like losing and both teams equally as tired etc so a non factor

Reply #346063 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Clips have an outside chance based upon the passing game. Lebron will be left alone simply because he's too much of a foul magnet when he gets going.

Also depends on Jordan's game as well. He may not score much, but he's big enough and has good shot blocking to overcome Joel Anthony and put a hurt on Bosh.

Miami for the win though. I'd love to see the Clips win, but their defence isn't that great.

Reply #346069 | Report this post

Eddie House  
Years ago

yo baby the Clips be winning this one by 3 points in tha end homey.......any of y'all gonna be watchin on ESPN ???

This is how we do it
Its Friday night on tha west side
and I feel alright
got my bang bang do you?

Reply #346078 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Are y'all picturing Eddie with his belt around his knees and an XXXXL chris kaman clippers jersey?

Reply #346080 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

There is no way this dude actually exists.

Reply #346084 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Lebron is choking it up at the free throw line right now. Had a chance to tie, botched it, then had a chance to win, and botched it again!

Reply #346111 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

The "big 3"'s foul-shooting is a massive problem. All 3 of them are unreliable from the line, and in the last season and a bit, have, in the end, cost them close games. If you are facing the Heat in the playoffs, and it's close down the stretch, employ the Hack-A-Shaq strategy I say.

Reply #346125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I told y'all tha Clips would sneak home baby

The blake show was put on hold yo but Paul tha king yo

LeBron tha biatch, cryin to his momma and mr ref for help

Wade...in tha FACE!!!

Moved ova to a party in NYC
Playerz look at me strange but they be lovin ma chains

Witness!

Eddie House

Reply #346176 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:21 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754