WeDaBestMaan
Years ago

Jacob Holmes & Michael Ceder!!!

Awesome game boyz. Double overtime win. Fuk yeh T-ville the best.

Topic #27313 | Report this topic

True  
Years ago

I agree it was an AWSOME game..Great PR for the NBL despite the game being televised at 11pm!

The Kings could have won if they knew how to get basketball inside to jerai before he fouled out. The Crocs had no one that could have stopped him from scoring..

True

Reply #346430 | Report this post

Routy  
Years ago

Hands down one of the best games of ball I have been at. The crowd was pumped, legends game was awesome to watch, Sydney and Crocs constantly pulling shots out of their butts to tie it up and the Crocs sensational from the line down the stretch.

Awesome Win boys!

Reply #346434 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

The only disappointment for the game was the foul on from Kazzouh was not penalised. Looks really bad on the game when the same referee has penalised Loughton, Ballinger and vukona in the past 12 months for minor after the call pushes but couldn't penalise the leagues pin up boy Kazzouh.

Reply #346448 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Yeah missed an obvious T there. The only shame about this game is that it was only packed because of legends game. Hopefully it will bring people back to the swamp after a show like that. For once everyone wasn't staring at me for cheering...

Townsville crowd has been atrocious for the past two years, in numbers, but mainly in enthusiasm.

Reply #346450 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

It was a brilliant game with huge shots made! Sydney should have really won this game. What cost them was Dann's stupid 3 point shot foul. They were up by 6 when Gill took the shot and missed. If he didn't foul him Sydney are up by 6 with the ball with not long to go in the game. Also Moose getting Martin to try to win the game with an on ball screen with Dann was stupid. The ball should have gone to Khazzouh, Madgen or Bose (if they subbed him back on if his eye was alright) to get the win in regulation.

FM I can't recall the foul you are talking about? I know Khazzouh a is protected species however I think in this game it went both ways with the umpire calling a offensive foul on Khazzouh for setting a screen which was a rubbish call. Also Gill ran over Martin and that would have been Gill's 5th foul but the umpires didn't call it.

Reply #346453 | Report this post

Average OKKA  
Years ago

Khazzouh gets hammered on a nightly basis (no im not a kings fan).
Any legit big man in this league gets phantom foul calls on them defensively and gets absolutely murdered inside when they have the ball. Refs just don't know and are not use to knowing how to ref big strong centers!

Reply #346456 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I agree that this was a great game to watch. Jacob Holmes is playing amazingly.

Reply #346543 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

Imagine if a coach sacked Holmes and Bruce, but kept guys like Ng, Herbert and Helliwell.

Reply #346695 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Until Hinder got seriously injured, not a single NBL coach had signed Holmes for this season.

Reply #346701 | Report this post

hah  
Years ago

But by the time the 6ers decided they didn't want him. There weren't many spots left.

Reply #346710 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:18 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754