johnny_sack
Years ago

Wolves @ Clippers (Spoiler)

One of the sickest games i have seen for a while (might be a little biased as a suffering Wolves fan). You couldn't script this: behind the whole 1-3 qtrs (15 max deficit). Mo Will, Billups, Foye killing it. On the flip side Darko going nuts (saved our bacon) - Love and especially Rubio playing well below par.
In the 4th Rubio takes over the game drawing fouls getting FTs, calming the team down, making Billups miss a critical shot and draining the tying 3 pointer (after not being able to hit the ocean for almost 4 qtrs. And love gets the game ending def. reb. and hits the 3 pointer on the buzzer.

CRAZY GAME...

Topic #27361 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Rubio can't be far off a few triple doubles, surely?

Reply #347396 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

No triple doubles yet, but he had a 4 x 5+ game against Detroit... pts, reb, ast, stls.

Could see him having a couple as early as this season. In the future once he adjusts to the NBA i'd say he will accrue them on a regular basis.

Reply #347436 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

How is Darko playing this year? I have not seen any games or looked at him; is he getting much time? Is he taking advantage of it? Or is he still crap?

Reply #347450 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754