Anonymous
Years ago

Tragardh struggling with not being 'Number 1'?

It seems since Allan has come into the group, Tragardh has struggled.

Is it;

(a) A coincidence
(b) An injury
(c) Can't handle someone else taking shots and the spotlight away from him

I hope he gets back to form quickly. Definitely detrimental to the Tigers when he is not performing.

Topic #27416 | Report this topic

and1  
Years ago

seasons over anyway

Reply #348392 | Report this post

MK  
Years ago

not sure how much affected it, was he ill a couple week back?

Reply #348393 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I'd like to think he's more professional than that 'and1'. If that is his attitude then he should have been sacked with Ubaka!

Tough question. May need to see their next game before answering. If he's bad again then I'll answer with c.

Reply #348397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's a massive frontrunner. Chucks up a lot of rubbish which surprisingly has been dropping for most of the season, is a poor rebounder for his size and on the defensive end makes Daniel Johnson look like David Robinson.

Reply #348398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He started struggling straight after McPeake screwed with the team

Reply #348403 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Injury is the cause!!! I been told carrying a calf strain since NZ game so can't train
as he'd like thus effecting his game

Reply #348421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trigger is great when he is making his freak like shots & don't get me wrong he has a great touch. but when his offence aint rolling he is useless.

he cant play d (or just doesnt), hes not a great rebounder & I dont see him as a great creator for others i.e. via screens & passes.

Reply #348424 | Report this post

Teapotzz  
Years ago

Is it really a surprise he hasn't played well since the Ubaka incident.... I don't know how any player could focus on the game knowing their owner is an assclown who could fire them after the game just cos they had an average one! That's a lot of pressure to go and play with!!!

Reply #348426 | Report this post

Alexkrad  
Years ago

Burston has also come back in that time, although we have been told trigger was playing out of position all season, he had settled into that role.
Now he has to share it with someone else.

Reply #348434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

might just be the case of teams shutting down his looks close to the basket

Reply #348484 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

What I struggle to understand is Allan is 10000 times better at creating for others in the team than ubaka was. I thought Allan would compliment tragardh.

I am one who thinks Burston needs to pay more because it's all well and good to say tragardh is dominating in the 5, but the tigers are still losing. So it's great to have the leading scorer but what is it worth if you don't make finals?

Reply #348519 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754