Mookie
Years ago

Wildcats most arrogant and flagrant team

Have to be the most arrogant and flagrant team in the NBL.

Topic #27424 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wouldn't say that.. But definitely looked after by refs

Reply #348523 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I agree. Annoy me beyond belief. Crocs were getting beaten up inside, yet couldn't touch the 'Cats on the other end. Doesn't make for entertaining basketball

Reply #348525 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Bad for the game to call the game like that in Perth. The AFL would have been disappointed if their umpires allowed that much physicality!

Reply #348526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wich games do u guys watch???? Cats play hard!!! Any 1 watch kast weeks game v kings???? Every 1 wants to be like us n it just hurts!!!!

Reply #348530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crawford is making a move to take patty mills spot on the flopping ladder.. Dude get of the ground

Reply #348532 | Report this post

Wildcats80  
Years ago

Mookie, are you a sixers supporter who cant appreciate a team that players hard and fair each night. Im a cats member and ont worry, we have had a fair share of bad calls. How are we arrogant. Do we over celebrate, no, an arrogant team rubs it into the opposition and we certainly dont do that

Reply #348535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PC's screen was moving into the player and thus illegal . Nevils was stationary and legal. That said, perth do more groping than a blind gynocologist, except when red orge decides to run over the defence to clear out the zone

Reply #348536 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anatoly Bose has got Crawford covered in the flopping stakes and would probably even make Patty blush.

Reply #348538 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Perth are not arrogant or flagrant in my book, they just play very hard and push the envelope as far as the refs will allow. It's up to the refs to set the boundaries not the Wildcats.

Reply #348554 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Question: Who here is a NOT a Wildcats fan and disagrees with Mookie?

Reply #348556 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Perth are just a bunch of douche bags... But I wouldn't have them any other way. Had always loathed them since back in the fisher vlahov days and there annoying supporters and side microphone guy... Yet I love to hate them, just gotto give it back to them.

Reply #348557 | Report this post

Ain't no G  
Years ago

Can't stand Perth. Especially bench warmers who stand up all game intentionally obstructing the view of paying customers. Its bad for the game.

Reply #348558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Retarded fans who make stuff up about teams they hate is also bad for the game. Tell us which players, and in which games, do you see them intentionally blocking people's view, then tell us how you know it's intentional.

Reply #348565 | Report this post

(First of all, I'll point out that I'm not the Mookie who started this thread)

I don't find the Wildcats, on the whole, arrogant and flagrant. They're certainly aggressive defensively, which makes them so tough. The only player who seems arrogant to me is Redhage - even in his interactions with teammates. Outside of him, guys like Martin & Tovey are very good sports who play very hard. I wouldn't even say that they're always confident (though dominant teams like them usually are), especially lately offensively, where they've seemed off at times.

Reply #348568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'm not a wildcats fan i disagree with Mookie, i think Adelaide fans just can't accept that their team is soft and Perth play hard.

Reply #348569 | Report this post

kobe24  
Years ago

Thats not true anon, ive hated Perth even during the 3 titles ive seen the 6ers win. Just dont like them because they are who they are.

Reply #348573 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I dislike Redhage with a passion, disliked him as a Breaker and even more as a Wildcat.

Reply #348579 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

It wasn't a pretty sight ( or sound , if it is music at all). Wagstaff soon aped Redhage and just laughed about how easy a ride he was getting.

Reply #348582 | Report this post

True  
Years ago

I dissagree!

Perth are a team that is well coached and they do 3 things.

1)THEY PLAY HARD
2)THEY PLAY PHYSICAL
3)THEY PLAY TOGETHER for 40 MINUTES!

True

Reply #348588 | Report this post

dude  
Years ago

Maybe if Adelaide actually won a game they might be able to be arrogant as well? It seems Marty Clarke still is arrogant though.

Reply #348594 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

wagstaff in both wollongong home games this year.
williamson in both wollongong home games this year.
paul rogers in all wollongong games during his last injured season

Reply #348597 | Report this post

Mookie  
Years ago

I'm a Newcastle Falcons supporter, Terry Dozier had mad game.

Reply #348600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont think the team is arrogant i think Redhage and the supportors make them seem that way. I Dont know of anyone who actually likes Redghage outside of perth supportors. Also the supporters are very vocal and they seem arrogant and often unsportsman-like towards the opposition at there home ground.

Reply #348613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm a Newcastle Falcons supporter, Terry Dozier had mad game.

That he did, one of the great imports.

High five!

Reply #348623 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I don't think Perth are arrogant and flagrant team, I think redage is!! He is by far the biggest dog in the league. The rest of the team are just play hard and tough.

Agree with earlier post re: crawfords screen. He was frustrated and it was illegal.

Reply #348644 | Report this post

ox  
Years ago

Wortho is most arrogant. Redhage is a distant, distant 2nd

Reply #348648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But Wortho is tough. He has a beard and everything!!

Reply #348649 | Report this post

vertigo  
Years ago

no calls on redhage holding the arm of his opponent the whole match. the nbl or the nbl refs are corrupt!

Reply #348707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Redhage... dirty??? no!!! only a couple of weeks ago, against Sydney, virtually face rakes Greame Dann early in the final period... and when Dann throws his arms back to protect himself, gets called for a foul, even though there wasn't any contact... if there was contact, I think people would cheered for the fact that somebody wasn't going to take Redhage's dirty plays and let him get away with it.

Reply #348721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

are you kidding me did you see that game? Redhage pretty well hit him in the head befor dann retaliated. go back and see that replay and listen to what steve carfino has to say. it should have been two fouls. the first when redhage hit him in the head and the second when dann retaliated. Redhage = dirty arrogant douche

Reply #348742 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Virtually face raked? Wow, more lies.

Reply #348745 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Redhage has always been the guy to lift elbows when setting screens on guards, that is why I dislike him. The rest of the Wildcats are just tough gritty competitors who get the job done.

Reply #348820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ox I agree Worthington is up there but there is no way Redhage is a 'distant' second. They're just as bad as each other.

I don't know how Redhage gets away with what he does. I like him as a player if he just played rather than taking every opportunity for a cheap shot.

Reply #348849 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754