Damn that was fuking crazy!!!

Reply #348922 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Shows the difference between the NBL..we miss open dunks like this lol

Reply #348933 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow! He almost 'threw' it through rather than dunked it...but it was legit as he touched rim!

Reply #348936 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That was ridiculous. It's been a good couple of days for insane dunks after LeBron threw this down yesterday.

Reply #348940 | Report this post

Elmo likes wasabi  
Years ago

surely clipper games must be selling out well in advance at present

Reply #348951 | Report this post

tripple  
Years ago

That was a crazy dunk but everyone please don't think Griffen is better than what is just because he can do some crazy dunks!
I hope he continues to develop his game cause at the moment he really only has the odd crazy dunk which has hidden the fact he lacks any outside game and is not great on defence!
I heard some people comparing him to Kevin Love which is an insult to Love at this stage.
Lets enjoy the dunks but not rate the guy too high yet! There has been plenty of past dunkers that have been rated too highly as players just because they have been able to throw the odd highlight dunk down!!!

Reply #348965 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

What are you talking about triple? In his 2nd year in the league he's averaging 21/11/3 - have you seen any of his games or have you just assumed that people are getting carried away because of his highlight reel?

Love averaged 14/11/2 in his 2nd season so I don't see how comparisons are insulting to Love.

Reply #348986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah Tripple clearly doesn't watch the NBA. He is top point scorer and rebounder for the Clippers who are 3rd in the West! Also no one makes Allstar by just being able to dunk. Otherwise guys like Rudy Gay and Shannon Brown would be in it every year.

Reply #349015 | Report this post

Had the pleasure of seeing Blake play 3 times, twice this year, and he is the real deal.
He is a far more complete player than just a dunker. I think his passing and read of the ball is underrated. These things will only get better too.....

Reply #349251 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:56 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754