celtic green
Years ago

Howard won't sign with the Lakers

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218778/Lakers_Slip_In_Pursuit_Of_Dwight_Howard

Talks about how Kobe put him off coming to LA

Topic #27484 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kobe will never win another championship

Reply #349563 | Report this post

Nix 77  
Years ago

^ yes he will, he will probaly hang around the league for another ten years till he wins one. Hahaha

Reply #349599 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Good luck to him. Howard won't win shit with the nets. Lakers shouldn't get Howard anyway they need a pointguard

Reply #349605 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

The Lakers have 2 7footers that play well together why break up that chemistry.
the lakers have an average bench and need a point guard deron Williams seems to be the best fit but probably as a free agent at seasons end unless they trade Bynum to jersey which nearly happened years ago.
Drue holiday from phily was a UCLA product unlikely to happen though.
MWP needs to retire the game has passed him bye.
They also need a reliable back up shooting guard to spell Kobe from playing so many minutes over the next 2 seasons.

The lakers Always seem to pull off a trade that you don't see coming so let's seem them pull another rabbit out the hat

Reply #349647 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

The Lakers should go after Steve Nash!

Reply #349652 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Kobe despises Nash from those playoff series a few years back. I can't see him being on board with any Nash trade

Reply #349661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nash is coming to the Knicks

Reply #349671 | Report this post

Tweet Tweet  
Years ago

@M Dizzle

I can't be certain but I'm fairly sure you're basing that on nothing.

Kobe actively tried to help management recruit Raja Bell before the start of last season. Do you remember what went on between the two of them during those playoff series? If he'd be willing to bridge the gap with Bell (who was suspended for clotheslining Kobe) for the benefit of the team, I'm sure he'd be willing to do the same to get a player as special as Steve Nash on board.

Reply #349899 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:32 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754