Beantown
Years ago

Lebron still copping it in Cleveland

Just read this in an article on NBA.com. Bit surprised this would be published on the NBA's website, but it cracked me up so I had to share! :D

"Not long after he (Lebron) and the Heat left Quicken Loans Arena after their shootaround, bomb-sniffing dogs were brought in to sweep the areas near the Miami's locker room.

Asked if this was routine for every game, a POLICE OFFICER said, "No, just for that (f#$ker)."

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/02/17/lebron-heat-fans.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

Topic #27574 | Report this topic

Elroy  
Years ago

Lebron is a chump, no class. His career will be remembered for the wrong reasons.

Reply #351146 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Hahahahahaha... That cop gets a gold star for that one!

Reply #351167 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I think back to 'the decision' and I'm still shocked. He was Cleveland. He was meant to bring bosh n Wade there, not skip town! Unbelievable!

Reply #351224 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:20 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754