Anyone going tonight?

Topic #27575 | Report this topic

ineedmore  
Years ago

That's awkward....

Reply #351289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was a very packed house with about 370 people there. Some great auction items and everyone kept themselves pretty tidy in the end.

ineedmore, no need to hold the turtle......

Reply #351314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what was it for or to raise money for ? are there any pictures ?

Reply #351321 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

It was a fundraiser for the club and there are some photos on Yvonne's website. The burlesque photos will make any teenage boy's night.

The ventriloquist was quite talented but needed to split her routine over a few sets to keep the crowd interested

Reply #351328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cheers bro

Reply #351334 | Report this post

ineedmore  
Years ago

Glad to hear it turned out so well.

Reply #351454 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems there was a mother that...
put up $500 for her 2 daughters to go out with Weigh and Helliwell.
Cornesy : " The one with Helliwell is gonna want a refund. " , and put some pictures on 5aa website and invited Wade to come in , next week.

You're gonna make me lonesome , when you go , Wade.

Reply #351455 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Don't know who got the Burlesque item, but it would have been perfect for a buck's show, or a footy club EOY function.

Reply #351462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that is what i thought when i checked out the photos, it just really didnt "go", at all, came off tacky ! but hey if it raised money then good for that at least

Reply #351486 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754