jase
Years ago

NBA merchandise online shops

Hi,

I am looking to buy a couple of hats but I am not sure how reliable some of the websites are that are selling them. There are many chinese websites which sell them cheap (probably knock offs) but i dont know if they are scam websites.

(Mod: Lots deleted. Please don't link to or list those sorts of sites. Just encourages spam on here. Of course they are fakes.)

Topic #27604 | Report this topic

alolymous  
Years ago

why not use nba's official store?
heaps of hats http://store.nba.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2132627

Reply #351539 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

There is a store in Brisbane - if you have facey, search for Culture Kings Brisbane.

They are LEGIT, and have an insane amount of NBA gear, including caps.

Have shopped there many times and always left happy. Should be some good pics of their stock on their facey page.

Also stock a wide variant of hard-to-find NBA jerseys. Stole a Calderon Raptors for $50 brand new a few weeks ago.

Reply #351544 | Report this post

Jase  
Years ago

They don't have the old school snapbacks just the Mitchell & ness snapbacks. These sites usually only charge around $9 a pop too.

Reply #351545 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Sorry, should have realised they'd have a regular online presence - http://culturekings.com.au

Just breezed through it. Looks like they've got all their caps thoroughly catalogued, not so with the jerseys though.

Reply #351546 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Not like any of these?

http://culturekings.com.au/shoppingcart/categories/Snapbacks/Mitchell-%26-Ness/

Anyways I'll drop it.

Reply #351547 | Report this post

jase  
Years ago

Sorry ben didn't see your post, was replying to alolymous. Thanks for the suggestion will definitely check it out.

Reply #351549 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Kickz101 in Melbourne is pretty good as well, all legit stuff.

Reply #351562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Search Facebook for 'Dotted Line' which is an Australian online store. All legit stock at pretty good prices.

Reply #351565 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

Kickz101 has someone in the States who just hit up The Magic Clothing Expo in Las Vegas & is working on some other brands whilst at NBA All Star weekend. They also have a heap of New Era exclusive caps coming. Let alone the Nike Foamposite 'Galaxies' that have people lining up 2 weeks before release in the States

Reply #351663 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:42 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754