ME101
Years ago

Center for Social Basketball - Ingle Farm

Hey everyone

Looking for a tall Center for my social team at Ingle Farm rec.

Would be good if there a team player, who fights for boards and plays hard defense...

Now having written that what I am not looking for is 20 odd cheeky replies from people who happen to play in better leagues and divisions, if your not interested in playing Floss your ego elsewhere basicly.

Please email me at [email protected] to let me know if your interested and we will take it from there. I am solely looking for dedicated team players who are big, strong on the boards and play good defense... ball hogs and negative personalitys or thoes who dont see the team as a commitment will be subsequently dropped.

Thanks

Jarrad

[email protected]

Topic #27643 | Report this topic

Matt  
Years ago

May be keen mate...

What nights they play?
I currently play at the A-Grade at the Gardens on a Tuesday night!

I'm tallish 6'3"

Reply #352124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hi guys,

I am running a social comp at mawson lakes and a carnival at magill campus offering $1000 prize money. Checkout www.BallAboveAll.com.au and let me know if you are interested :-).

Good luck on finding a centre

Reply #352164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matt I play monday nights... sounds good. email me at [email protected] and give me your details and we will take it from there.

Reply #352180 | Report this post

ME101  
Years ago

bTW MATT THE 'ANONYMOPUS' COMMENT WAS ME. I PLAY ON MONDAY NIGHTS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND WE WILL ARRANGE SOMETHING.

Reply #352187 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

ME101 - Keep your posts in the one thread. There is no need to make an identical thread three days after the original was posted.

Reply #352335 | Report this post

ME101  
Years ago

interesting theory, but when someone shows interest in playing then dissappears off the map without giving contact details i kind of wanted to remind him... can you suggest to me a better way to do that?!?

Reply #352499 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

interesting theory, but when someone shows interest in playing then dissappears off the map without giving contact details i kind of wanted to remind him... can you suggest to me a better way to do that?!?

Yes, advertise for a player on this new recruitment site:

www.hoops.com.au

Ask for hurley.

Reply #352517 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Wait longer than a few days. Matt didn't leave an email address I can pass on, sorry.

Reply #352539 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:12 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754