Anonymous  
Years ago

No .... still one more week.

Reply #31397 | Report this post

bizzy is still posting, school must be out

Reply #31401 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Shut up man, unlike you I have a job. So why don't you go and get you mum too change your nappies.

Reply #31402 | Report this post

you have had 135 posts since the 5th of April. Nobody reads what you write anymore.
You dribble so much crap, all you do is take up space for people who want to voice their informed opinions.
It people like you with nothing better to do than dribble crap, that ruin for the rest of us.
School is not a job.

Reply #31403 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

If you don't read my posts why did you reply? And I'm not at school I have a real job. Maybe you should get one and then you won't have time to see what I write.

Reply #31405 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You can call someone loose with their posting frequency, but someone's opinion is not (well, not in this case!) "crap".

Bizzy, slow down a bit. Bizzy Talks Too Much, relax.

Reply #31406 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Bizzy talks too much, if you don't like school holidays then don't go to Marion shopping centre. It's crazy down there!

Reply #31408 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Hey Isacc,

On a different note - I'm sure your aware but Centrals have a new Website www.lionsbasketball.com.au. Thought you might like to update it on the links page.

And I reckon you should bring back the Forum Link on the side menu. Found it easy with navigation.

Just my thoughts

Reply #31410 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

To get back to the forum index, you can click the Hoops SA logo, click Hoops SA Home at the top of the navigation, or click The Forum above the topic title.

Reply #31414 | Report this post

(Mod: Deleted. Posting too much isn't a crime. There's a nicer way to tell someone that you'd prefer that they hold back unless they have more than just token input on a subject.)

Reply #31419 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Sure Bizzy is a prolific poster but he has just as much rite to post here as the next guy. He comes across as a passionate fan. If you don't like it, don't read it, simple as that.

Reply #31422 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Thanks Mott. Your right I am very very passionate

Reply #31424 | Report this post

Years ago

i hear that!

Reply #31425 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Chin up Bizzy! Don't let a bit of trash talk put you off your game. Nothing wrong with padding your posting stats every now and then. Everyone does it, even Isaac!

Reply #31460 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I'd like to see Isaac added to the leaderboard. Don't play false modesty Isaac - it would be interesting to see how many you've had ..... or perhaps you've decided to take on the Bizzy identity as an alternative?!

Reply #31542 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

come on now, let bizzy and bizzy talks too much talk a bit of trash. It's good value humour. Bizzy talks too much, just keep it clean so we can still read it.

a bit of good clean mess never hurt any1.

What! how can you have clean mess???

Reply #31567 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Moses, I'm well over 2000. I don't want to be on the top of those two lists and knock some other deserving contributor out.

Reply #31571 | Report this post

get a new name  
Years ago

I can really relate to Bizzy talks too much. I hate when people post crap that contains no new information and is really pointless to read.

Reply #31603 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754