benno
Years ago

where will patty play, how long will it take?

After speaking to patty the other day he seemed pretty chilled out(probs cause he was in vegas) , he told me things will work out... But i can tell his frustrated, theres nothing more that i enjoy then following aussies in the Basketball scene wether it be college or NBA level, aussies doing well in the states is a great thing but i just want to see patty back in the NBA.. What is your thoughts on the sitch?

Topic #27730 | Report this topic

fisherman  
Years ago

He wont be in nba this season, seabl would be his best bet imo.

Reply #353373 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Blazers either need to trade him, release his rights or make room for him on the roster. I see none of the above happening

Reply #353376 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

mills will not play seabl, we will hopefully see some movement just before trade deadline

Reply #353386 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Puerto Rico?

Reply #353400 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

hahaha paul, his trapped by the blazers just like he was by xinjiang poor bloke, waive oden i say

Reply #353410 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back at the Blazers this season. They are in a huge slump right now and from all accounts are ready to blow up this incarnation of the team at the trade deadline.

With most of the problems stemming from poor PG play, it wouldnt be out of the question bringing Patty in. Felton is almost certainly going to be shipped out.

Reply #353415 | Report this post

greg  
Years ago

Puerto Rico is a big possibility.
They start in March sometime I think and several Aussies have made their mark there over past few seasons. Especially CJ and Redhage, Wortho got cut from one team and left the second one before the finals. CJ was Head Coach for that same team for last half of season and made the GF. Wonder if he plans to go back after NBL finals?.

Reply #353418 | Report this post

benno  
Years ago

Mick you've hit the spot there buddy, blazers are seeking heavy movement over the next week!

Reply #353441 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754