Mick
Years ago

Adris DeLeon fights like a girl

Started a fight with Luke Schenscher for no reason and then started trying to scratch him and pull his hair. I have never seen anything like this in a men's sports game on a professional level.

I'm gobsmacked right now...

Just climbed to the top of my most hated NBL player's list with one hilarious performance. On ya Adris...

Topic #27744 | Report this topic

Ghost Panther  
Years ago

Him and worthington belong in Belgium ...

Reply #353632 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

1. Adris DeLeon
2. Lucas Walker
3. Chris Goulding
4. Mark Worthington
5. Ben Allen

Reply #353635 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

A skinny ass 5 foot ten black guy trying to pull the ginger hair of a 7 foot 1 skinny ass white guy is comedy no matter which way you look at it.

Reply #353642 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Pulling Schenchers hair would have worked pretty well before his hair cut!...If I was that small I would resort to anything against a 7ft'er as well....or just not be that stupid

Reply #353648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I loved the square up from Gill, Gill gets done for an unsportsman like when Deleon is going for a layup yet it was Deleon who led with his elbow and split Gills cheek. A bit later on Gill puts a spin move on Deleon in the backcourt and manages to level him and I think split his lip. Great to see the crocs stand tall and get the win.

Another classic was Deleon hitting a freethrow and walking towards the basket with his hand in the air like he just hit a game winner, someone should tell him most 10 year olds could hit a freethrow. Definately top of the most hated list!!!

Reply #353650 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

I agree with Skudd. If I was 5'11 like Deleon is the last person I would want to take on is a 7'1 Big Red.

Not that Schenscher is a leading candidate for the UFC mind you but gee you'd think 2Hard2Guard would pick someone better to take on wouldn't you LOL.

Reply #353654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty bad officiating in this match all-round. Townsville managed to rise above the bad calls which was good to see.

Reply #353658 | Report this post

fisherman  
Years ago

Still better than the selfish wortho.

Reply #353660 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Better? Maybe.

More hateable? Definitely.

Reply #353663 | Report this post

fisherman  
Years ago

Deleon is 2hard2guard

Reply #353673 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

any footage of this?

Reply #353678 | Report this post

moo moo  
Years ago

always hated this prick. he is a great player but he acts like his s**t dont stink. his acting when he gets fouled is a joke.

Reply #353680 | Report this post

R2D2  
Years ago

FFS Mick, do you have a good word to say about anyone these days!!!

Mick = Whinger + Moaner

Reply #353682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"fights like a girl" ....your mother was obviously the only weak woman on the planet.

Reply #353683 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

hahaha anonymous challenging gender paradigms on a basketball forum.

Reply #353693 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Just call it how I see it mate.

Reply #353698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone have any footage of these fights/hard plays? Should have been a tv game.

Reply #353779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Man, deleons no bitch. He was prob pulling that giant down so he could knock him the fuck out.

Reply #353882 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

thats already been done. lets not forget when schench was in adelaide and the Cat did that. nearly was a brawl.

Reply #354021 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754