observer
Years ago

Brett Wheeler?

Just sitting on the sofa ,looking at all the hoops in the last week ,and was thinking about Brett Wheeler,just wondering how he is going these days,does anyone know how he is going .

Topic #27757 | Report this topic

Wayne  
Years ago

There's a blast fromt he past.

How would you rate him against Johnson?

Reply #353901 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Did I see him in Adelaide recently? Maybe a week or so ago at the Dome, or around the city somewhere? Or perhaps just a lookalike.

Reply #353914 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

He does a lot of basketball camps in the outback. But not sure what he actually does these days..

Reply #353932 | Report this post

Not Me Again!  
Years ago

Isaac,

I am pretty sure I saw Brett out having a meal at a Hotel on Sunday night.

Since he appeared to be with family members, I didn't want to ask how he was getting on, but he certainly looked okay.

Reply #353933 | Report this post

iknow  
Years ago

Brett Wheeler is a talented commercial artist. He did portraits of several high profile NBL starts many seasons ago.

Reply #353938 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

How is he going with his liver problem? It was reported in 2009 that he had Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, a disease that would probably require a liver transplant but I'll admit I haven't heard much about his progress.

If it was him some people here have seen then it sounds like he's doing ok, at least I hope he is.

Reply #354026 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:47 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754